Kit Kicks Cancer's Ass

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Kit Kicks Cancer's Ass

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    cyberloh
    Participant

Kit, think positive. Healing is already on its way. Take care and get well soon!

connie
    Participant

Hi Kit,

Praying for strength, healing, and peace for you and your family!

Andrew, this song is beautiful both musically and relationally.

After both surgery and radiation in 2004 I was given 5-9 years. I’m currently in my thirteenth. Kit, keep a positive attitude and know that someone greater than us is in charge!

kayleighb

Thinking of you Kit. Beat this thing with your head held high. Sending you positive and healing vibes from the UK xx

ukuleleloo
    Participant

Wishing you a successful radiation treatment and quick smooth recovery. Hugs.

gmriley1018

Kit, as I practice everyday, you are in my prayers and in my thoughts. I wish you a speedy recovery and you’re going to kick Cancer in it’s ass! This September, I am going to do the walkathon for you in Washington!! Be well and recover soon!

Gloria

djeasyd

Much love and prayers out to you, Kit! Rock cancer’s butt like you rock your uke!

jkmargid
    Participant

Hi Kit
    Stay strong and kick this things ass!
    You can do it and you’ve got a ton of friends on this site standing right behind you.
    Go girl go!!

kitukulele

There are so many kind and loving people here. Please know that your support means a lot to me. It’s so encouraging to hear the experiences of those of you in similar circumstances. I feel connected to you and want the best for you also.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to share your thoughts, prayers and good vibes with me! I’ve really grown through this experience and you have helped me so much.

Thank you! ♡♡♡♡♡
    Kit

kitukulele

I just want to add that each and every one of you deserves your own personal answer. I keep reading your thoughts over and over it really does touch me inside. I hope you know how much it means to me and I cannot thank you enough.
    Kit

kitukulele

Wanted to let everyone know whats going on with me. I’m almost done with radiation and feeling good except some burning and fstigue… nothing I can’t handle. It’s all been so time consuming that I haven’t even picked up my uke and feel so rusty.

Thank you for thinking of me and your prayers, it has helped tremendously! Today my Dr. made the comment that she would be shocked if it ever came back, which gave me lots of hope. I’m also changing my diet to eat nutritiously for added measure.
    Kit XOX

cyberloh
    Participant

GREAT! Kit, I’m so glad to hear your good news. Welcome back.

Andrew
    Keymaster

That is AMAZING news Kit! I’m so happy for you and your family 🙂

kitukulele

Love to you all ♡♡♡

kayleighb

Aww glad to hear you are kicking ass! Keep going, keep feeling strong and you will be back on your feet before you know it 😁 Kay x

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.