Kit Kicks Cancer's Ass

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Kit Kicks Cancer's Ass

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Kit,

This song is dedicated to you 🙂 You are in my prayers for these next 5 weeks of radiation treatment. Myself and everyone else is pulling for you 🙂

rickeymike
    Participant

Best wishes and prayers for your complete recovery, Kit.

colleengsy

Sending you love and light 💜💜

ruipinto
    Participant

All the best and speedy recovery

theandersons
    Participant

Prayers going up for the blessing of a complete and swift healing to rain down upon you!

abaluyot
    Participant

Kit –

Stay strong, and positive. From one cancer survivor to another!

Anna

kitukulele

Oh my word! I am so touched by the kindness in here! Thank you so much. It means a lot to me!

And Andrew!! I could not believe what I was seeing when I hurriedly clicked to hear your new song. It’s absolutely gorgeous! Now I can mark that off my bucket list! A musician has written a song for me!!! How kind and caring you are.
    The melody is very special and beautiful.
    Love to you and all the members on this wonderful site.
    Kit ♡♡♡♡♡

tessa84

Wishing you all the best in the world and a speedy recovery. I hope all the love and music will help get you through the treatments and help you heal 💋

olphart

Hang in there Kit. In a year’s time you’ll look back and smile! You’re a winner!

kitukulele

Thank every single one if you..and Anna I am so happy to hear that!

I feel so honored that Andrew would be moved to write a song for me. I just am in love with the song too and can’t wait to learn it! It’s going to take some work..with all the harmonics though. Lol

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by kitukulele.
    rockmyuke
    Participant

Wishing you all the best, Kit!

Stephen

Kit, I hope you make as smooth and swift of a recovery as possible! Positive and healing vibes sent to you!

dpav8r
    Participant

Kit, You are on my Church Prayer Chain at this time, we have many prayer warriors. I ask for all the blessings of our Lord Jesus Christ to cover you and your family.Praise God for you healing.

David Pedersen
    Cancer stage 4 suvivor thanks to God

lisadmh
    Participant

Strength, courage, and recovery to you Kit! We’ll be strumming in your honor.

vidafntn
    Participant

Hope your treatments are successful and that you make a complete recovery. May it cheer you to know that many people are thinking of you and praying for you. Hugs.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.