Modulia Studio

Home Page Forums Discuss Your Gear Modulia Studio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    becky7777
    Participant

Modulia Studio is Virtual Reality software basically for people like DJs or if you’re making electronic music in your DAW. That said, I’m not sure how many people are messing with that?

(FL Studio’s trial is almost fully functional. Certainly functional enough to have a blast with all the electronic stuff and it doesn’t expire like Ableton Live’s 30 days full trial that I’m not ready to waste yet by trying it. Anyway!)

I needed to share this just because I am behind this idea 100%. There is sooooo much potential even if the gamer in me kind of cringes at the graphics it has right now, there is so much “WOW!” potential that I was on board the moment I found out about it a few months ago.

If anyone is interested, it’s free to try on oculus. Details are on the youtube page. I’d be all over trying this, if I could!

lisadmh
    Participant

Lol, Becky.I have no idea what I would do with this. I love how you explore such a wide range of things in music. I’m just plugging along humbly on my little acoustic uke.

becky7777
    Participant

Lisa-

So am I, plugging away on ukulele that is. Learning how to do everything else is actually for my uke playing too. Since I don’t plan on ever playing in front of anyone else but rockclass or my friend who plays, It’s actually inspiring for me to have a way to play more with the stuff I do make. 😁

Grats on the movable chord shapes breakthrough too btw! It will help your composition tons!!!!

Can’t sleep, I should see if I can get my challenge entry recorded. Everyone’s entries are so inspiring and fun.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.