My new Kanile’a from the 2023 summer challenge!

Home Page Forums Discuss Your Gear My new Kanile’a from the 2023 summer challenge!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jbmills07
    Participant

Was very excited to receive this, and I got a lot of people asking to see it, so I decided to do a little unboxing video to show how it arrived and give a little sound sample of the instrument! Thank you so much to Rockclass101, Andrew and Kanile’a for giving me this opportunity!!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Congrats, Justin! It’s beautiful and sounds amazing! I’m excited to hear it in future challenge vids 🙂

P.S. Here’s a couple extra pics Kanile’a sent me. Stunning!

null

null

kanae926
    Participant

Congrats on winning such a beautiful instrument! Looks and sounds amazing. Not at all jealous over here. 😆 I bet it’ll be hard to put down when you have that shiny little beauty around. I hope to see and hear more in upcoming challenges. 🤙🏻

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@jbmills07, that is absolutely gorgeous! You can tell how beautifully made it is, so shiny and that dark, rich wood grain is so beautiful. And obvs, the sound… So lovely. And you got chocolates with it, flippin’ score! 😅

Congrats again!! 😁

leb397
    Participant

@jbmills07
    I wrote a response on the August challenge page. Absolutely beautiful. Congratulations again!

dianna
    Participant

Love this! Thanks for allowing us to be part of this big event!…. Congratulations!

gi_gi_
    Participant

@jbmills07 Soooooo very happy for you. Beautiful uke. Thx for doing the unboxing. How fun.

jbmills07
    Participant

@kanae926 @The_Bumble_Bard @leb397

@dianna

@gi_gi_

Thank you everybody! I feel extremely fortunate to have won this amazing prize! It is now the pride of my ukulele collection and will never be topped! Lol!
    Thank you for letting me share!

nat-uke
    Participant

@jbmills07 cool idea with the unboxing video – thanks for letting us all participate in the joy of unboxing. Such a pretty instrument and it sounds so warm. Congrats! 🎉🎈

rebeca

@jbmills07: That uke is a Dreams come true. Congratulations! Enjoy it! 🙂

ldarrow
    Participant

What a beauty!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.