New Member Question

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself New Member Question

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    1daisy
    Participant

I went to a garden party and someone was playing the ukulele. It was love at first sight – the ukulele, not the person 🙂 So I researched ukuleles and bought a tenor. It’s been 2 months and after spending a lot of time on YouTube playing some basic ukulele songs and trying to find the best teaching program, I landed here. I signed up for a free membership and so far so good. I am ready to take it to the next level with a yearly paid membership. But before I do, one of the best features about this site is the on-screen tab shown in the tour. On the free sample to induce one to upgrade to a paid membership the tab scroll only shows a wave of sound instead of showing the actual tab. Wondering if this was intentional or if it’s because I’m viewing it on my iPad versus a computer. I just want to make sure this feature works on an iPad and I don’t have to log on to a computer. Thanks!

rickeymike
    Participant

Make sure you have the right settings for the tab play along. Other than that, Andrew would have to answer.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi Daisy, can you post a picture or video of what’s happening? The 4 sample lessons include complete access to the player, so it seems like something funny is happening… Usually, it’s due to using an older browser version. Try it with the latest version of Safari or Chrome and it should work fine.

1daisy
    Participant

I think I figured it out. It’s my birthday month so I purchased the yearly membership as a gift to me, from me 🌼. Looking forward to getting started!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Happy birthday!! In my un-biased opinion (LOL), that’s an awesome gift. But seriously, I hope you enjoy the lessons and if you need any help, I’m an email or forum post away 🙂

lisadmh
    Participant

Happy birthday. Isn’t birthday month great? Welcome to the site.

kanae926
    Participant

Happy birthday, Daisy! What a great present for yourself. It’s a good investment I’m sure you won’t regret. 😉

Nice playing, Lisa! I saw you playing Happy Birthday for someone else in an older post and I see a huge improvement! Way to go!! 👏🏻

lisadmh
    Participant

Lol. Thanks. It’s still pretty bad but it entertains me.

1daisy
    Participant

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. And especially the ukulele birthday song! The journey begins….🎼

slamlambert

I just joined a few weeks ago and Andrews videos are great. Start from the beginning and work your way through each course and your skills will quickly improve. Good luck on your uke journey!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words, SL!! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.