New Reading Standard Notation

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons New Reading Standard Notation

This topic contains 50 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  rickeymike 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

kanae926
    Participant

You can definitely download it to your iPad. Mine is on my phone but the app is available on any iOS device. Have fun!

rickeymike
    Participant

Andrew, While working through the exercises in the unit sharps & flats on the A string, playing exercise 3 gave me an instant flashback to a movie I saw many years ago called Boccaccio 70. Listen to the below short clip from the movie. Does it sound familiar? Or am I delirious? ha. BTW, the movie was hysterically funny.

Andrew
    Keymaster

I’m not sure what I just watched haha

rickeymike
    Participant

OK. I’m still laughing at your response. LMAO. the two bars of exercise three sounds like (as I’m writing this, I’m in hysterics) the xylophone part of the background music in that clip…..I was serious when I wrote the first post but now I’m not sure or not about my sanity. ROTFL.

lisadmh
    Participant

Lol. I’m with Andrew, Rickey. What was that? Thanks for the giggle.

rickeymike
    Participant

Ok. I’m STILL laughing. The movie is from 1962. One of the 3 segments in the movie contained this jingle playing through speakers on a billboard of a picture of Anita Eckberg drinking/promoting milk (get it?) And it’s played over and over again throughout the segment. The man is a self proclaimed morality enforcer. He get’s his just desserts when the billboard comes to life and we have a 50 ft tall Anita Eckberg chasing the man throughout the streets of Rome. Directed by Fellini.…..OK, the more I explain, the deeper I get. haha. Just watch the movie!

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.