NEW Strumming Course SNEAK PEAK!

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons NEW Strumming Course SNEAK PEAK!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Hey guys! Our new strumming course comes out on the 23rd and introduces our new instructor, Christopher Davis-Shannon! We’ve been hard at work this weekend wrapping up the course, but I wanted to share a sneak peak of what it will teach you, which is 4 techniques to help you move BEYOND the Island Strum and Chucking 🙂

jinajupiter
    Participant

Oh so nice! Very much looking forward.

laurasil
    Participant

That was so cool!!!

robinboyd
    Participant

That was so cool! Welcome Christopher.

rickeymike
    Participant

Wow! Is it a modular course to work through at own pace?

lisadmh
    Participant

Very cool. Looking forward to the new course!

Last Friday’s song, House of the Rising Sun, had quite a trippy strum in it too. There’s a world of strumming out there to discover, I suspect.

Andrew
    Keymaster

@rickeymike – Yep!

becky1233
    Participant

Can’t wait!

deadbuggy
    Participant

OUTSTANDING!!!! Very excited for this. And welcome Chris!

citznmag
    Participant

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

carolevoss
    Participant

Loved the strumming course. Christopher is awesome! Takes everything at an easy pace. ( I found the Golden Skies lesson too fast) Do you know the rationale for using the Index,down, thumb down, index up for
    the triplet instead of just Index down, thumb up, index down? Seems like a more natural strum, but there must be a reason for the other. ( Ill just have to keep practicing it)

Andrew
    Keymaster

@carolevoss – Yes, there are many ways to do this technique. Here are 3 ways to do it.

Thanks for the feedback too. I’ll relay the message to Stephen for future lessons 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.