Participate in the January 2022 Member Challenge: Celebrating 500 Lessons!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the January 2022 Member Challenge: Celebrating 500 Lessons!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    tali_bleh
    Participant

Hi 🙂
    This is my shot a dream a little dream of me.
    It is so fun to play! I know I had a little mistake while playing, but I’d love some general feedback.
    Thank you 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by tali_bleh.
    seoulkim

@jeg143 and @misterbones

Thank you very much. Now I can understand why the songs feel like they sound.
    Foreign languages including English is always difficult for me but I am much relieved when I have kind advisors like you. Thanks again~.

Kind Regards,
    Seoul

jiritrnka
    Participant

Hi Andrew!
    Here is my try of Here Comes the Sun. Kinda difficult for me, still need to practice. 🙂

Anyway, thank you for this challenge. It’s my first on RockClass101.

Best regards.

Jiri

mfaske
    Participant

Hey Everybody! Here is my entry for the January challenge – Dream a Little Dream. Love the challenges, the learning, and the community. Hate the camera! Good luck to all!

I’m a Premium Member.

mkstewart67
    Participant

Hi everyone. This is Rahfael. I just turned 14 this month! I’ve been really busy lately so I’m a bit late to posting my performance this time around. This month I’ve chosen to play ST. James Infirmary! Thank you so much to Evan for creating this wonderful arrangement. And congrats to Rock Class 101 for creating 500 wonderful ukulele arrangement for us all! Good luck everyone and hopefully see you all next month.

ukandrea
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here comes my late entry for St. James Infirmary:

Best,
    Andrea

isabelm
    Participant

I borrowed my sister’s purple ukulele for this cover of Dream A Little Dream of Me.

biancak
    Participant

Last minute practicing a million times today and my fingers got so stiff by the evening that in the recording I can see and hear my fingers getting stuck in the grace notes and a few other chords 🙁 + the memory fails…
    But then it is the first time that I haven’t run away from Evan’s arrangement. 🙂
    So I feel I have achieved something after all

I am a premium member

lynettejd
    Participant

Here is Dream a Little Dream of Me.
    Love this website and all the great lessons!

sarahd
    Participant

Thanks for all the lessons! I’m struggling to make this one any smoother by the deadline (my fingers just don’t like that A7 for some reason!) so here’s my Here Comes the Sun:

Andrew
    Keymaster

Friendly Reminder – The deadline for receiving feedback and an entry into the giveaway is tonight at 11:59 PM EST (check your local time zone).

Andrew
    Keymaster

@unlegendaryn00b – Keep an eye on the thread or you can click subscribe at the top to receive email notifications on new posts. But I’ll post the winner in this thread in the next few days 🙂

ajk101

Very impressed with the submissions I have seen! I still have a long way to go, but before this month I could only play a couple of riffs from Here Comes the Sun, so I will focus on the progress I am making. Looking forward to the next challenge.

I am a premium member.

Here is the submission:

mademoiselleannette
    Participant

Hi everybody.
    Here’s my January entry with “Dream a Little Dream of Me”.
    I love this song

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 199 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.