Participate in the September 2023 Member Challenge: WIN Ortega Ukulele!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the September 2023 Member Challenge: WIN Ortega Ukulele!

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    leslieb
    Participant

Thank you Andrew. I will practice with the metronome to work on smoother transitions as well as 2 bars at a time. I appreciate the feedback and the opportunity to learn.

Life is good,
    Leslie

rafaela
    Participant

Thank you all! 😊

rgillof
    Participant

Thanks for the comments Andrew on the September Monthly Challenge. I know that I typically have too aggressive of a right hand attack and have a difficult time trying to tone it down. At your suggestion, I practiced a lighter touch on Strumming Song: The Blues which I have attached to this message. I do believe I still need to lighten up more. I also redid September’s Minor Blues, attempting a lighter touch, which I also included. I appreciate any follow up. Thanks!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@rgillof – Huge improvement! The tones you’re producing now are sweet to the ear. Well done! 🙂

rgillof
    Participant

Great! Thanks much Andrew.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi y’all. It looks like the cost to ship the uke to Germany with customs/duty fees has outweighed the price of the uke. Therefore, the original winner has declined the prize. I have picked a new winner, which is the 8th person on the list: @anyon1

Congrats to our new winner! Remember, the ukes are a fun bonus, but the real prize is the joy that music brings to you, your friends and family, and our community 🙂

null

anyon1
    Participant

I’m sorry to the original winner, but I’m thankful to have won! I love the look of the ukulele and can’t wait to play it!

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.