A short post to ask you if you could make a little video explaining the correct position of the right hand for fingerpicking please ?
As example, you made one of this kind for the correct left hand shape.
Video could talk about :
– Where to rest your hand on the body of the uke ?
– the “correct” angle of attack of the strings, independently for the four fingers.
– “pick through”, what does this exactly mean ? I read this on a classical guitar tutorial
– Playing with flesh or nails
– How to effectively combine strum and fingerpick ?
– How to work on fingerpicking accuracy and then speed ?
I really would like to take good habits from the start 🙂