Share Your (Ukulele) Art!

Home Page Forums Uke Talk Share Your (Ukulele) Art!

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@jbmills07, that is sooooo exciting and cool and also adorable!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ’• J-Shims seems like such a kind, humble, and genuine person; I remember that coming across during the Meals For Maui live charity event last year (?). That is so cool that you got to meet him and he signed your uke! I mean, writing (calligraphy) is definitely a form of art, but don’t get me started on that. πŸ˜‚ Really nice that you popped in to share that, thank you, friend! I hope you heal up ASAP! How much are you able to play uke or not much at all? So sorry for that but thank you for sharing! 😊

Agreed with @leb397, this experience is kitty-approved! πŸ˜‚πŸ’•

leb397
    Participant

@jbmills07 @the_bumble_bard
    This was 5 years ago. Horrible selfie since it may have been 1st I ever took 🀣
    It was a small venue. Just got my 1st ukulele and I heard about how great Jake was. Like JB said he was amazing

Jake S. June 2019
    Jake S. June 2019
    leb397
    Participant

@@jbmills07 I see all your pictures with Jake. How super cool is that!!!!!!

leb397
    Participant

@jbmills07. πŸ‘πŸ‘

gi_gi_
    Participant

@the_bumble_bard Im so sorry I didnt see your cute little ukes with the googly eyes. They are adorns πŸ₯°

@jbmills-7 How cool is that?!?! I almost got to see him this year but it just wasnt possible. I will keep trying. So happy for you. Were you prepared with a sharpee? That’s so cool. He signed the uke you won. Amazing. Did you pay extra for VIP tickets?

gi_gi_
    Participant

@leb397 That’s just great. Did you realize how big he was at the time?

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@leb397, that is so magical and sweet! So cool you got to meet him! πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’• Haha is he a “short king,” like @gi_gi_ mentioned? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ I am definitely pro-short-king. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

@gi_gi_
    haha!! Oh my yes I love those mini ukes! @johanna2509 sent those to me, then I added to googly eyes! They are amazing!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ’–

I bought a ticket to see J-Shims near me here in August, but then realized it’s not possible due to my many anxieties and also practical reasons, so that’s awkward. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.