Sound Issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    psychc912

Hello everyone!

I am new here. I have been exploring the website and I am really enjoying its features. Today, however, I cannot hear anything from the Soundslice video. If I play the YouTube videos, there’s no problem, but if I use the play-along feature, there’s no sound even though I have checked the volume on the tab and my laptop’s speakers. I have also restarted my laptop.

Kindly help me. ^_^

Thank you!

Andrew
    Keymaster

What’s browser and device are you using? Can you try with a different browser and let me know if it works, I recommend Google Chrome.

psychc912

Hi, Andrew!

Thank you for your very kind reply. I am using Google Chrome. Actually, it was working perfectly fine before. Then 3 days ago Up until now, it’s still not working with sounds. The other videos with your YouTube video incorporated in the Tab Play-Along are all okay, but the tutorials like this https://rockclass101.com/module-3/technique-lesson-slides/ don’t have a sound.

I am using a Macbook.

By the way, I just checked… it works fine on Safari. 🙂

Thank you so much! 🎵🎵

Andrew
    Keymaster

My pleasure! Glad it’s working 🙂

pineum

Hello, Andrew!))
    I have the same problem for last couple of weeks, interactive tab in beginners course tutorials is not working when I’m turning on the “count in” function. I tried both Google Chrome and Safari.
    Could you please help me with that?
    Thank you!

P.S. Same thing with “Dream a little dream of me”…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by pineum.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by pineum.
    Andrew
    Keymaster

@pineum – I tested it today in Chrome and it’s working for me. What device are you using? Are your browsers up to date?

Can you email me a video showing you activate the count in without it working. I’ll have to send that to SoundSlice support to further troubleshoot what’s happening on your end.

pineum

Thank you)) I’ll send it now. I’m using macbook and everything is updated.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.