U-Bass Songs!

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing U-Bass Songs!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Stephen

Hey guys, I thought I would share U-Bass stuff on here. Some will correlate to Rock Class band arrangements, and some will just be some fun stuff I’m posting on my channel. Today here’s a fun one: Funkytown!

lisadmh
    Participant

Very cool. Thanks for sharing, Stephen. I don’t have a ubass (yet) but I’m intrigued.

robinboyd
    Participant

Awesome! Keep them coming!

Stephen

Thanks Lisa and Robin! I plan to post a few older ones on here soon. Cheers! And Lisa, U-Bass is fun, so I hope you try one out at some point!

jinajupiter
    Participant

I very much enjoy my 2nd hand bought Kala U bass. If you make multiple screen vids like me I would recommend added U Bass because the regular high pitched uke can use some bottom.
    The instructional bass videos of Stephen are very clear and informative and
    Stephen is the only one on the entire planet teaching U bass in videos and online.
    I used one of his instructional vids on his Jazz blues video, Spaghetti Blues
    That is also tought here for uke in RC101.
    I found it easy to play simple pop songs that just require the root, just one one single note every bar. So the step up is easy.
    Stephen has easy but also more sophisticated songs on the web, up to you.
    So if you want to enrich your uke skills and make your vids more fancy go for Stephen!

Stephen

Happy 4th of July! Here’s one from 2 years ago:

Stephen

Jina, that is so sweet of you! Thank you for your kind message, and I love your cover of Spaghetti Junction Blues…and all the other songs I’ve heard you post. Cheers!

Stephen

Here’s a Beatles U-Bass duet with the bass line and the melody (played with false harmonics).

rickeymike
    Participant

Too cool, Stephen!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.