Welcome Our New Performance Teacher, Evan

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Welcome Our New Performance Teacher, Evan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi guys! I am extremely honored to have Evan on board at RC101! He is an amazing musician at 13 years old! He will be arranging and performing music for us. Let’s give him a warm welcome! And if you have any questions for him, please feel free to ask away ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is the first tune he has arranged for us, and here is the lesson:

betsy_manning
    Participant

Fantastic, Evan!

Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Thanks, Andrew for bringing Evan into the teaching staff. You all rule!

Looking forward to working on this, one of my favorite songs!

markuke
    Participant

Hi Evan, itโ€™s Mark Simmons LO4S, Iโ€™m so excited for you, itโ€™s an incredible piece, Iโ€™m hoping youโ€™ll share more with us here at 101 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Andrew
    Keymaster

He will, Mark! Wait till you see the next one he has in store for us. All I can say about it is… WOW

alisiya
    Participant

A very talented guy.It will be nice to take lessons from him.

markuke
    Participant

Heโ€™s absolutely awesome, …weโ€™re all in for a treat ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

annefgodfrey
    Participant

Totally awesome! Amazing talent!
    Applause! Applause!
    Welcome, teacher Evan.

suzums
    Participant

Hi Evan! Welcome to RockClass and I’m really looking forward to learning the pieces that you have arranged! I always love seeing your videos pop up on various Facebook groups. Your talent and passion really shines through the music you play!

carollaj
    Participant

OMG what an amazing future you are going to have. Such skill at a young age. Can I ask how long have you been playing? Bravo!!

lisadmh
    Participant

Congrats on your new role here Evan. You’re amazing! I’m a little jealous of your incredible talent and skill, but I can’t wait to learn from you! ๐Ÿ™‚

carmeloukes
    Participant

I’m excited!!! Drew is already awesome, so is Stephen, and now Evan? wooo!!!!!

zukulele

Welcome to RC101 Evan! I’ve been watching your Youtube channel for a long time – can’t believe that I actually get to learn from you now!

solstes
    Participant

I really am impressed by your playing. It’s great to have you as a new teacher Evan! I will be looking forward to some of your lessons. ๐Ÿ™‚

evanjdesilva
    Participant

Thank you so much everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Happy strumming! @carrolaj I have been playing about 5 years ๐Ÿ˜Š

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by evanjdesilva.
    evanjdesilva
    Participant

Teacher Drewโ€™s teaching was spot on! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿค˜๐ŸŽธ

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.