Welcome Our New Ukulele Instructor, Katie!

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Welcome Our New Ukulele Instructor, Katie!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi guys! I’m super thrilled to have Katie onboard as she is an excellent musician and instructor! You may recognize her as she runs the ultra popular YouTube channel, One Music School. Moving forward, you can expect more singing + playing lessons from her!

Let’s give her a warm welcome! And if you have any questions for her, please feel free to ask away 🙂

Here is the first tune she has arranged for us, and here is the lesson:

becky7777
    Participant

Hi Katie 😀 welcome!

awiealissa
    Participant

Hi Katie 🙂 Nice to see you here. I hope there will be many more Fingerstyle lessons, though, I’m not that into singing + playing 😀

curlyuke
    Participant

Welcome Katie!😁

poopsies
    Participant

Welcome Katie!

robinboyd
    Participant

Welcome Katie! I love the fingerstyle, but I’m definitely up for a bit of singing too!

carmeloukes
    Participant

welcome!

mheiden
    Participant

Hi Katie,
    I loved the lesson and really enjoy hearing singing with some of the songs. I can’t sing, but it’s great to have it in the lessons. Looking forward to more!

richo_uke
    Participant

Hi Katie,

welcome to Rock Class 101. I saw your video yesterday in the evening and I already told you on your own channel that you are a fantastic singer – though I hoped that Andrew would do the singing job… no, that was a joke.
    I hope you will create lessons that are more to the advanced beginner though. This one seems too difficult for me.
    I’m a 56 year old woman living in Germany. So please excuse for any mistakes made here.

I wish you all the best for your collaboration with Rock Class.
    Rici

ambera

Super cool! Welcome Katie! I look forward to your lessons.

hotmilktea

Hello Katie! Love the singing+playing! Really looking forward to the tutorials!

onemusicschool
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Please let me know if you have any questions. If you know me, you know that I always do my best to respond. Lots of love and have a great day.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.