Welcome Our New Ukulele Instructor, Matt!

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Welcome Our New Ukulele Instructor, Matt!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi guys! I’m super thrilled to have Matt join us! I’m a big fan of his musicianship and he’s such an excellent instructor! You may recognize him as he produces a weekly webcam series for Ukulele Underground, as well as, creating lessons over at his channel. Moving forward, you can expect more beginner-friendly lessons from him!

Let’s give him a warm welcome! And if you have any questions for Matt, please feel free to ask away 🙂

Here is the first tune he has arranged for us, and here is the lesson:

kanae926
    Participant

So awesome to see this new lesson taught by you, Matt! I’ve been following you and watching the UU Webcam Sessions on YouTube for a couple months and find the information so useful! Also…I’ve always admired your Kanile’a with the numbered frets. WANT (I suffer from UAS, so that doesn’t help). 😝

Welcome to the RC101 community! I can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us in the future.

My friends are highly anticipating me learning some Christmas tunes and this one seems right at my level. 😊

lisadmh
    Participant

Welcome, Matt! I can’t wait to hear what tunes you bring us.

Beginner lessons are always welcome as they show me how far I’ve come. ☺

rickeymike
    Participant

A warm welcome to you, Matt. I’ve already posted a welcome on RockClass facebook page. I’ve watched a couple of your instructional songs on your youtube site. Very nice. And I especially like your retro “Sir Saint” T shirt. Wear it more often! ha.

becky7777
    Participant

Welcome Matt!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.