Welcome Our New Ukulele Teacher, Mika Kane

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Welcome Our New Ukulele Teacher, Mika Kane

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi guys! I am stoked to have Mika Kane join us at RC101! He’s an incredible musician with a great talent for arranging and composing. Let’s give him a warm welcome! And if you have any questions for him, please feel free to ask away 🙂

I’ll embed the first lesson he’s arranged for us below. Click here to jump into the lesson.

P.S. Mika’s picked out 4 songs that YOU requested from our request list. This weekend, you can vote on which one you’d like him to arrange and teach! Click here to vote!

robinboyd
    Participant

Welcome Mika. I’m looking forward to trying your arrangement when I get time.

janaq1
    Participant

Hello, Mika. Welcome! I’m thrilled that you’ve expanded the group of great teachers here at RockClass101. I know you from the HawaiiMusicSuply podcast. Last Christmas, I scored points with your arrangement of Silent Night. I also love listening to your and Kala’e Camarillo’s acoustic concerts.
    It’s great to have you here.

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

Welcome Mika! That arrangement is very beautiful and cool, even though I don’t know that movie or song. 😅 It seems like a challenging arrangement which is always fun and it sounds really nice. Welcome! 😊

dirk55
    Participant

Hi Mika, in addition to being a singer and ukulele player and a member of RC101 for years, I am also a sound engineer. I always enjoy your flawless audio&vid contributions in the T.U.S. podcast. I’m pleasantly surprised to see and hear you now at Andrew’s RC101 too! Regards, Dirk.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by dirk55.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by dirk55.
    lyndallk
    Participant

Welcome Mika. Love that arrangement. I look forward to learning from you.

leslieb
    Participant

Welcome Mika! I look forward to learning with you.

lynnzo
    Participant

Welcome Mika.

mikakanemusic
    Participant

Aloha everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome 🙂 excited to be here and I look forward to sharing song tutorials here with Rockclass! Please look forward to it!

yukalele
    Participant

Hi and welcome Mika!

Greatly look forward to trying some of your lessons – maybe the easier ones!!

For me, RC101 is by far the best teaching site on the web and you couldn’t be joining a better team.

richo_uke
    Participant

Hello Mika and welcome to the lovely RC101 community.

I listend to your lesson and it was beautiful but I think that it will be forever out of my range.
    Hope you will have some easier lessons soon so that you will be my teacher.

Best wishes
    Rici

gi_gi_
    Participant

@Mikakanemusic I love(d) seeing you on the ukulele site podcast with Kalei and Corey. So excited to have you here.

rebeca

Welcome Mika. I’m sure I’ll learn a lot with you. I’II try to go with your amazing arrangement this month. I absolutely love it!

maryjanew
    Participant

Welcome Mika! you are amazingly talented 🥰

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.