Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    chazyvr
    Participant

Do you take song suggestions?

shashank
    Participant

Hes a pirate(Sungha Jungs version) needs to be on the site

dannysul

I would like to thank’s your great work I like all your tutorial πŸ™‚

i have suggestion

Lion King like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7r54fFHgFo
    Mr Big to be with you
    Fast Car Tracy Chapman melody arrangement

thanks again

Danny

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by dannysul.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Andrew.
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words Danny! I’ll add these tunes to my request list πŸ™‚

Andrew
    Keymaster

Yes, I take requests from premium members. Feel free to post here or email me πŸ™‚

chazyvr
    Participant

Obviously, I’d prefer you arrange songs that inspire you. So I’ll just offer up a list in case one of them strikes your fancy…

– Canon duet (that’s easier than the solo you have. the two players should take turns playing melody)
    – Let It Be
    – Sound of Music medley
    – Puff the Magic Dragon
    – Rainbow Connection
    – Can’t Help Falling In Love

Thanks. πŸ™‚

Charles

philrab66
    Participant

Yesterday Once More by the Carpenters please.
    Phil.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks guys, I added them to my request list. I’m going to be working on developing more of a format for weekly lessons this year. For example:

Week 1 – fingerstyle arr. of popular tune
    week 2 – concept lesson

etc… This should help add variety and give me more time to prepare for the more complex arrangements.

im_krister

Already learned (currently practicing hopefully to perfection) Canon in D and Game of Thrones. Now starting to learn Love Yourself by justin baby

Thanks a lot for these! I feel i progressed faster in learning to play songs in just a few months when i started using this site compared to when i started to learn on my own a few years back.

Would really want to learn A Thousand Years, Christina Perri. I believe everyone should learn this song πŸ™‚

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hey Krister, that’s awesome. I’m so happy to hear the site is helping you progress with your playing πŸ™‚ As far as that song, it will be down this year at some point. It’s been requested countless times, so I will get to it soon. And, I’m looking forward to it, great song and I’m a huge fan of her brother Nick!

kentuckyfriedpenny
    Participant

I have a suggestion to make a tab for a Final Fantasy Tactics Song. The game has an amazing soundtrack, but may be impossible to play on the ukulele. The “Hero’s theme” would probably be the most fitting, but would probably be too low for ukulele. These songs just sound so amazing and it would be amazing to be able to play one. I think “From This Moment On” by Shania Twain would sound amazing on the uke too.

Thanks.

Andrew
    Keymaster

I will add those to my list! I def want to do a couple more video game tunes this year πŸ™‚

saantika

I also have a video game tune request: Super Mario Bros theme!

chazyvr
    Participant

I would love to play this on the uke…

Andrew
    Keymaster

Such a beautiful song Charles, I will add it to my request list πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.