2017 Member Feedback – Your Suggestions for Next Year's Lessons

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons 2017 Member Feedback – Your Suggestions for Next Year's Lessons

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback Tony! We definitely don’t do too many vocal lessons and the main reason is because I don’t sing. But, I think the approach moving forward would be to do things along the lines like you listed. There are so many lessons online for singing, yet they are mainly simple strum patterns. I’d rather focus on creating lessons that show you how to play more intricately by weaving harmonies, melodies, and solos over vocals.

carmen-s
    Participant

Andrew I have a little suggestion regarding the tab viewer thing on the site it would be great if you put a whole note or four quarter notes at the beginning of every song so it would give us time to play along instead of starting right away

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi Carmen, this is actually possible already. Here is a video demo-ing it and explaining my thoughts on it.

carmen-s
    Participant

Oh I didn’t know about that feature that’s exactly what I needed, I know it’s impossible to modify every song sheet on the site so that is super helpful to know, thank you Andrew

Andrew
    Keymaster

My pleasure!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.