Ask Kanile'a ANY Question || Bonus Entry for our $1800 Kanile'a Giveaway!

Home Page Forums Discuss Your Gear Ask Kanile'a ANY Question || Bonus Entry for our $1800 Kanile'a Giveaway!

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    pauvaliente
    Participant

Hello!
    Being a newbie to the ukulele world, I am pretty curious how the multi-string options sound.
    When was first implemented in a ukulele?

swiftsure

I live and travel on my sailboat in hot and very humid environments. My question to Kanile’a is:
    What kind/type of Ukelele would best suit my climate and still give me a robust, balanced sound?
    What accessories are suggested for same environment? (My geared tuning pegs are rusting)

Thank you in advance for any advice.

hondamom
    Participant

I suppose I’m copying jenaenlaxson’s question, but it is pertinent to me currently as well. I have a Kala tenor with tie on strings and then an Indonesian grand tenor low G with bridge pins.

I’ve have wondered why one would be chosen over the other? Is it a style/look consideration or something much more?

Thanks so much for sponsoring the the Challenge Giveaway with RockClass101!

Honda

suzie1
    Participant

1. How did you get the idea or concept to start up Kanile’a?

2. What are your goals for Kanile’a in the future? 🙂

clu101
    Participant

1. Can the Aquila concert Fifths Tuning – CGDA strings be used on this ukulele?
    2. How does the Koa wood seem to grow with the player and style of playing?

cait23
    Participant

1. Why should I buy an $1800 ukulele, and what makes it so special?
    2. How long does it take to make an ukulele on average?

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks to all who asked a question(s)! Really looking forward to reading through each of them 🙂 Stay tuned for the Q&A video with Joe!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Here is the video with, Joe! 🙂

If your question was picked, congrats! Because, you’ve won an extra entry into our $1800 Kanile’a ‘Ukulele Giveaway!

kayleighb

Thanks for this Andrew! And thanks for choosing my question!

Thanks! I was mesmerized by the ukuleles in the background. I’m checking out their site now. A girl can dream…

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.