Easy song

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    philrab66
    Participant

Hi Andrew
    I have been playing a while and all the songs you put up seem pretty difficult to me I always seem to get stuck on certain parts and give up. Could you recommend me an easy song to get stuck into. I will post in the showcase when up to a good standard.
    By the way glad you got the forum you did not have much of a presence. Keep up the good work.
    Phil.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hey Phil! I am going to be introducing a beginner’s song section soon, as well as, full blown courses (fingerpicking, strumming, etc.). I’ll make an announcement on this soon 🙂

In the meantime, check out these 4 songs:

Fingerpicking Etude
    Silent Night
    Ukulele Duet
    Norwegian Wood

Cheers,

Drew

fistulle

Hi Phill,

I definitively recommmend you Fingerpicking etude. Only playing for 10 weeks and this one seems reachable.

The piece sounds nice too even at slow speed. I play it at 40 bpm instead of 90. So u see, you are not the only one to struggle haha 😉

For difficult parts, all i can recommand is to isolate them and play them over and over again… Till they become easy. Also work it very (very) slow first 😉 just saying 😀

Happy strumming to you !

philrab66
    Participant

Hi Fistulle
    I have been playing for years, I have done all the things suggested but when I go and perform it (record it) I always end up messing it up. Will slow it down a bit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.