Greetings from Sunderland, UK

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Greetings from Sunderland, UK

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jarralad2000
    Participant

Hi all – just joined – in my 60’s – been playing ukulele now for about 12 years – previously just able to play drums and percussion – living in Sunderland, north-east UK – I run one group (Strumbles), help to run a second in Sunderland (Bojangles) and have been a member of a 3rd in Newcastle (Ukes4Fun/Misspent Uke) for 12 years – like everyone else I’m keen to continue to learn from others to improve my technique and enjoyment – looking forward to joining your community – Charlie

tux4tgvf5
    Participant

Welcome Charlie! While I’m nowhere near as musically experienced as you. I really enjoy this site. Andrew in my opinion does an outstanding arrangement for all levels of players. Enjoy and share a video. Thanks for listening, -Tom

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, Charlie! Awesome to hear you run and participate in groups, very cool! 🙂

jarralad2000
    Participant

Having spent a couple of years with Terry Carter on Uke Like The Pros, I felt it time to try a different tutor and I like the way Andrew proveds clear, concise and entertaining videos – so here goes for the next year!

Steven
    Participant

Welcome Charlie, glad to have you on board. I’m just up the road from you in Gateshead 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.