Hello

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    linda_lo

Hi everyone, I am in Western Australia and have just started a 12 month membership from today. I have been learning ukulele for just over a year, my only experience being through youtube videos and a local ukulele group I have joined. Before that have I never played an instrument in my life. I am really enjoying it though and have been torturing family with my progress 🙂 I have also just bought a banjolele when the whole coronavirus started..thinking it would be a good idea in isolation. Finding it a wee bit tricky haha. Looking forward to learning.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by linda_lo.
    brianb
    Participant

Welcome Linda. Looking forward to learning together. Mostly having fun and – torturing the family is part of that too 😄

Brian

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, Linda! Thank you so much for your support 🙂

I’d recommend starting here, and when you get comfortable with the fundamentals, jump into the clawhammer course! That will be a ton of fun with your banjolele!

And if you ever need help on the lessons, don’t hesitate to ask. Always happy to help!

spikey
    Participant

Welcome to Rock Class 101 Linda! How’s Australia treating you?

linda_lo

I am enjoying your lessons Andrew and have started at the beginning like you suggested.
    So much to learn and so much learning material available. So glad I joined.
    Thanks

linda_lo

All good here in Australia Spikey. Our way of life has totally changed because of the virus with all of our regional borders closed etc, plus still no restaurants/pubs etc open. We are luckier than many countries as we have had a lot less deaths so far and hopefully it stays that way. 90 deaths altogether Australia wide. I keep hearing about it being in thousands everywhere. Just dreadful. I have been keeping busy with my ukulele lessons and ukulele zoom group. Absolutely Loving this group! Am not very good with technology so don’t really know if I am replying in the correct place or not haha.

linda_lo

Thanks Brian

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.