Participate in the December 2019 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE! Win Kanile’a!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the December 2019 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE! Win Kanile’a!

Viewing 8 posts - 301 through 308 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    stinyuke

Thank you so much for the comment Andrew! All my progress since my first video post is because of Rockclass! I’m so grateful for what I can learn here. Happy Holidays to all of you!

Congrats to Gianluca! 🙂

debb1985

@Andrew Thanks for the video feedback! It was really helpful to see where I need to work on my left hand form. I appreciate you taking the time to do that and to do it so quickly!

Andrew
    Keymaster

WE DID IT! WE RAISED $2,017 for The Ukulele Kids Club Inc. The money we raised will donate 50 ukuleles to hospital based children who will be paired up with music therapists that TEACH THEM how to play! 😁

Thanks to everyone who participated (96 members!) and donated in our December Challenge.

Together, WE GAVE the gift of music to children in need.

null

jpag7242
    Participant

YES! Nice work everyone! Nothing better than music therapy and to have that offered to them is amazing! Way to come together!

kirpuff
    Participant

Great job, team!

surfnrz

Fantastic! Great job everyone! Andrew thanks so much for facilitating this great fundraiser!

ripley
    Participant

Wow, over $2K! That’s wonderful 🙂

nitsur
    Participant

well that will teach me to read more closely to the rules… maybe next time

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by nitsur.
Viewing 8 posts - 301 through 308 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.