Participate in the December 2019 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE! Win Kanile’a!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the December 2019 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE! Win Kanile’a!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    robinboyd
    Participant

@lisadmn – I associate Greensleeves with icecream trucks. It’s the tune that icecream trucks used to play in Australia. I didn’t even know about the Christmas connection until Andrew mentioned it.

podgornik
    Participant

Download Attachment
    Available until 1 Jan 2020

rickeymike
    Participant

I associate Greensleeves with the Lassie TV series with little Timmy way back in 1959.

robinboyd
    Participant

santai
    Participant

Wow, @johanna2509! First day of the new challenge and already such a great submission. Kudos for that! 🙂

deadbuggy
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Many thanks, Andrew and RC101 team for a fantastic year of lessons. It may not seem like it from this video but I know my playing is improving. But more importantly, I’m having more fun than ever playing the uke! Safe and happy holidays to all.

kanae926
    Participant

Well, that was a fun, Sara! It put a nice little hop into the tune for some holiday cheer. 😄

podgornik
    Participant

willymac
    Participant

Andrew,
    I would like to do Blue Christmas, but may I use a soprano recorder instead of the vocals, a tenor recorder for the bass, and an alto recorder for ear candy around the edges. I’m doing a bunch of these to learn how to play recorders and it’s tremendous fun. If you like, you can see examples on my youtube page.
    Cheers,
    Brian

Andrew
    Keymaster

@omaon4 – sorry, no more songs will be added.

@podgornik
    – can you upload using YouTube for video or SoundCloud for audio. Instructions on how to do this are in the first post.

@willymac
    – sure! Sounds fun!

lyndallk
    Participant

Very fun version Sara. You’re such an early adopter in the monthly challenges. Have to agree it’s been a great uke year!

Robin – reminds me too soft serve chocolate!

Andrew
    Keymaster

johanna2509 – Well done! Here is my feedback for you, Johanna.

deadbuggy – That was super fun to watch! Here’s my one idea for you 🙂

podgornik – Great job! Here is my feedback for you and here is our starter lesson on rhythm and our reading course.

deadbuggy
    Participant

Thanks, Andrew! That was my attempt at Jingle Bells but your version sounds way better 🙂 You’re a fantastic teacher and this site is amazing. Who knew people could get such incredible music out of these little four-stringed instruments? Cheers to all!

lyndallk
    Participant

I’m a premium member

And here is my December submission:

rickeymike
    Participant

Very pretty, Lyndal. I’m starting to get into the spirit early!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.