Participate in the January 2019 Member Challenge – You Decide What To Work On!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the January 2019 Member Challenge – You Decide What To Work On!

Viewing 5 posts - 226 through 230 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    lisadmh
    Participant

Thanks guys. I’m going to focus the lesson on composition, in the spirit of this challenge.

Slight delay on my part though as 1) I have Wi-Fi problems, and 2) Tomorrow we’re saying goodbye to the little kitty cat I wrote this challenge song for. It’s hard, but I’ll always have her song.

I’ll let you know how the lesson goes when I manage to schedule it.

kanae926
    Participant

So heartbreaking to hear about your kitty cat, Lisa! 💔

Congrats on winning the awesome private lesson with Andrew (priceless), but how devastating to have to say goodbye to your beloved pet tomorrow. 😢

hotmilktea

finally finished this challenge! i am trying to focus on the dynamics and chord change. Although far from perfection, i am so happy with the 6 month progress!

thank you so much Andrew, Stephen and the Uke community! Without your great help and support, this will be too hard to get!

Hotmilktea, it sounded good before, but now it’s great! Practice makes perfect!

hotmilktea

Thank you Wendy for the kind words. Just wish i have more time and energy to practice~

Viewing 5 posts - 226 through 230 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.