Participate in the July 2021 Member Challenge – Theme: Summer Songs!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the July 2021 Member Challenge – Theme: Summer Songs!

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    morrieuke1
    Participant

@Stephen thanks for the great feedback-appreciated going to work on it especially the phrasing-good idea!

hacksaw
    Participant

I was hoping to submit Summertime at the end of July, but had a last minute commitment, unfortunately. I thought that I’d made reasonable progress, however, I have introduced a metronome in ForScore at 70 bpm and have had a serious reality check as a result. I am improving slowly, but a definite case of 1 step back for 2 steps forward!

Stephen

I enjoyed giving everyone feedback on this one. I’m so glad that so many of you got some ideas from what I had to say. You all did a fantastic job! I’m looking forward to hearing August’s entries!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Stephen.
    marianne
    Participant

Thank you @stephen for your feedback! Yes slowed it down (it does sound better) and much better at it already.

sarahd
    Participant

Thanks @Stephen for your confidence in my abilities! 13 minutes to spare??? I could have tried another 10 or so takes in that time! 😀 I doubt I would have been able to relax and rock the performance though… quite the opposite!

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.