Participate in the May 2019 Member Challenge – 2nd Chance to WIN a Kanile'a!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the May 2019 Member Challenge – 2nd Chance to WIN a Kanile'a!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 278 total)
  • Author
    borjez

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

This one definitely gave me a workout. Oh boy. Awesome challenge! Some sloppiness but super happy I got through it!! 🙂 THX!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by borjez.
    ukukelley1
    Participant

Hi all,

Here is When I’m Sixty Four…

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

Thanks for listening,
    Sheryl

iyers408

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

Here is my entry. It is a challenge for me and I just have the basics down – a long way to go but I will work on it.

surfnrz

Thanks everyone for the very nice feedback! It was so much fun listening to so many great players! Andrew, thanks so much for these wonderful challenges and arrangements! I’m having a ball participating in this challenge! Can’t wait for June!

becky7777
    Participant

Congratulations on everyone who was able to do the challenge! Loved everyone’s entries!

I’m so sorry I couldn’t do 64 for you Anne.

I failed this month. 🙁

omaon4
    Participant

I am a premium member
    Here is my submission for May. At the eleventh hour. 😊
    Listen to When I’m 64.mp3 by Helga M on #SoundCloud

jkv_01
    Participant

WHEN I’M 64

It’s my first time participating in this challenge.My recording is not perfect because I don’t have much time to practice this song so please bear with me,thanks.

kelsey91
    Participant

Here is the link!
    May be too late to enter the May challenge but completely forgot until today!

wongbrown

Thanks a million Steven. You are right. I really had problems keeping the accurate speed throughout. I should have used the metronome to keep track of my speed but just too lazy. I was too desperate to play 100% of the speed especially when the end of the month is approaching and I have pressure in submission. I have been trying to use the tab player but I could not make it work on my iPad consistently so I kind of given up. However I’ll try to use it again and play the song from slower speed then work upward. Thanks again for the good advice. Andrew, you and the teaching team is so efficient and organised in giving feedback. It is highly commendable. I keep telling my ukulele friends how good is Rockclass101. I just hope they will join it and get the benefits as much as I do, xxx

gaevdl

Thank you Stephen! I will give the fingering a try. This will be one of my favorites to play for a long time.

russellbarnett
    Participant

I am a premium member

It’s not perfect but I’m out of of time to practice more. This is a great tune, I had a lot of fun learning it!

mca310
    Participant

I am a premium member

Yayyyyy! So excited about this challenge! This was the first song I learned from Rock Class 101 and I will never forget it! <3

robinboyd
    Participant

I’d just like to thank Andrew and Stephen again. I’m amazed at how you guys manage to give carefully considered and individualised advice for every entry, even when the entries start pouring in at the end of of the month. It’s nothing short of awe-inspiring.

lisadmh
    Participant

I second that. The feedback is amazing, especially with so many entries. You two must have put so much time into the feedback. Thank you!

betsy_manning
    Participant

Thank you Stephen. Very encouraging and helpful feedback.
    Looking forward to more practice and next month’s challenge. The challenge is great motivator and helps me focus. Otherwise I can just drift away!

Thanks again!
    Betsy

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 278 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.