Participate in the November 2020 Member Challenge – WIN $1,800 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the November 2020 Member Challenge – WIN $1,800 Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

@concan – The hard work paid off! It sounds excellent, well done 🙂

pippin105

Here is my entry for November 2020 challenge. I am a premium member.

deadbuggy
    Participant

I am a Premium Member.

Forgive my stops and starts at the beginning of this; my cat wanted to join in! Any fumbles and mumbles are her fault 😉 Many thanks for these great original songs!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@deadbuggy – Great job, Sara! Here are my tips for you. Now I think you’ve got the first rhythmic tip down after listening a 2nd time through. But it’s a good tip for others who are watching the feedback 🙂

robinboyd
    Participant

Thank you for telling Sara to do the extra pull off. That makes sense to me too.

lyndallk
    Participant

Wow, some great very early submissions. And thanks Andrew for the help with these parts of Dream State. The song is deceptively tricky with its simple beauty.

johanna2509
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

First of all, thank you for this wonderful arrangement. I absolutely love it!
    I’ve placed my phone closer to the ukulele for a better audio qualitiy, thus my hands aren’t as visible.
    Recording was stressful as always, but here is my Dream State:

deadbuggy
    Participant

Thank you, Andrew! Very helpful instruction. I like working on these types of pieces because my rhythmic shortcomings need a boost!

cauer2

You guys have all done great so far. I’m very close to getting dream state posted. I have the chords, for the most part, I just need to get it up to speed. Keep up the good work.

Andrew
    Keymaster

@johanna2509 – Beautifully played, Johanna! I’ll send this to Stephen, he’ll love it 🙂

krolik
    Participant

Ok, that’s my first submission here 🙂 After many tries, a bit fast and with little tumble in the middle, here’s my take on ‘Toss a coin to your witcher’ – which was perfect because I’m a big fan of both the series and you guys, cheers to Matthew for this great arrangement.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by krolik.
    shmu88
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hello guys! Here is my attempt at “Toss a coin to your Witcher”

Cheers 🙂

qiuyan
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Puff the magic dragon:

rebeca
    Participant

Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea 🙂

simonalexander
    Participant

I’M PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi everyone, Here’s my attempt at “Toss A Coin To Your Witcher”. Sorry abut the sound quality. I thought I could get away without using a proper mic and I was wrong.

(There are some lovely performances uploaded so far. Tahnsk for sharing and well done to all who’ve taken part.)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.