Rock Class 101 Giveaway!

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Rock Class 101 Giveaway!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

To celebrate the launch of our forum, we are doing a giveaway!

One lucky member will win:

1) Makala Soprano Ukulele – The same ukulele I used for all my video lessons when I launched the site a couple years ago.
    2) Rock Class 101 T-Shirt
    3) 1 Month Premium Membership (if basic member) or 30 Minute Skype Lesson (if premium member)

To qualify to win: Simple, just post a topic or reply on the forum! I will announce a winner (picked randomly) on December 1, 2016.

Here is the uke you could win:

Here is the t-shirt you could win:

Rock Class 101 T-Shirt

• This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Andrew.
    fedindark
    Participant

Awesome!

awiealissa
    Participant

Great 🙂

johndutton

I just discovered this site and signed up for free membership. Once I’ve exhausted the tips you an get for free, Im going to get the paid membership. Thanks for providing this for aspiring uke players.

Cheers,
    JD

carmeloukes
    Participant

I really like how your Uke sounds Andrew! Great idea building a forum!

palitur
    Participant

That was a quick launch Andrew!
    You asked a few of us when you were live friday and here it is, a nice forum!

Verry happy for you and for us 🙂

ukieloo
    Participant

Love your site! It has been a helpful way for me to pick up the ukulele. Thanks!

davesmylie
    Participant

Cool. Forum will be useful =)

purlnot

Cool! Looking forward to seeing the forum grow.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words guys! I am very much looking forward to see the forum grow! Btw, couple quick changes:

1) Added toolbar to access your profile, messages, and forum posts easily. This is above the main menu.
    2) Made it an option to upload an avatar instead of having to use gravatar.

If anyone has more suggestions for making the forum better, let me know 🙂

twizzler
    Participant

Awesomely cool bro.

pnguyen777
    Participant

Drew,

Amazing site! I am currently learning a few songs from your “freebies” section. I will become a premium member soon. Thank you for sharing your craft.

Let me introduce myself to everyone. I was at my wife’s grandparent’s house for Thanksgiving 2015 and my wife’s uncle brought in his ukulele and started playing. It was the first time I heard anyone play a ukulele in person. I enjoyed it and that night he showed me a couple of chords. A month later, for Christmas, my wife bought me a ukulele as a gift. I’ve been learning ever since and I strum it at night to wind down after work.

-Phuong Nguyen

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by pnguyen777.
    jasontan

Hi Andrew! My Name is Jason from Malaysia! I am 13 years old now and I have been learning uke for 7 months.I had learned 14 songs from ur website it’s quite cool.

petermoh

This is great. I love that Uke but never win anything. It would be nice.

joeyjoey249
    Participant

Hey everyone! I absolutely love playing the ukulele, I dont know how long its been since I started playing ukulele, but I can just say that its my favorite thing to do, I signed up for the free membership and learned everything I could, this is a great website and I hope you all agree, happy playing!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.