Rock Class 101 Giveaway!

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Rock Class 101 Giveaway!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    fistulle

Hi Andrew, once again congrats for your awesome site. Just signed up last saturday as a premium member and working on my first lesson πŸ˜‰

Greatings from Belgium to all uke players out there πŸ˜‰ happy strumming… Maybe soon on this nice looking uke πŸ˜‰

leenakhan

Thanks Andrew!!!
    πŸ™‚

scfap_hide
    Participant

I just wanna ask, can you play dangdut strumming? Although dangdut from indonesia, but dangdut is difficult for beginner.. Can you teach me dangdut strumming? 😁

ms324516
    Participant

I gotta win this uke man. Haha. Once I got a Ime again I’ll upgrade the membership. Cheers.

gloilin
    Participant

Cheers!

darkcom
    Participant

Cool~ !!

anastasiaau
    Participant

That’s pretty good! I learned some beautiful tunes with your channel, hope this site will be growing (^:

willkuchta
    Participant

Love the site! Great arrangement. The Sponge Bob Theme is a huge hit at my house

Thanks Again,
    Will

azwepa62
    Participant

Great giveaway! And a wonderful resource!

borrego
    Participant

Hi, Your tutorials are so amazing, now I know lots of songs, Thanks!!!!!!!!!
    Erik πŸ™‚

figman10
    Participant

I have been playing Ukulele for almost 2 years now, and I have to say that I just love playing it. The beautiful rich sound it makes is wonderful but I really started excelling once I got the low G string. After playing finger style for so long, I felt comfortable enough to learn a harder song. With that in mind I joined this website to find that harder song and I came upon “I See Fire” by Ed Sheeran. This was not the first song i struggled with, but it was really the most fun. Just the 2 measure with tapping is extremely fun to play. Anyway this website has some really great material, perfect from beginners to intermediate-advanced players.

figman10
    Participant

I can’t wait for more great content. Love the covers.

nealart

great offer….you put a lot a effort into your site good work

lukechungg

Best ukulele website ever!!

icer333
    Participant

Hey everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.