Rock Class 101 Giveaway!

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Rock Class 101 Giveaway!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    ukulelebruno
    Participant

Posting cuz I want to win free stuff. 🙂

sfrench81
    Participant

Thanks for everything you do, Andrew. I hope to play 1/10th as good as you someday.

limadude

Cool giveaway!

tottle321

The forum is a cool idea!

paulmccartney
    Participant

What an amazing website! I am so happy I found a community that shares the same interest in the ukulele as me!

kentuckyfriedpenny
    Participant

Hello, I got my ukulele last Christmas and I’ve been getting the hang of it. I saved up to be a premium member on the site for a couple months and I have memorized a couple of songs. This cite really helped me learn songs for the ukulele, along with the Ukulele Teacher. A guitar teacher was impressed on how fast I learned to play songs like “Don’t stop Believing” on the ukulele. Thanks for having good songs that make me fall in love with the ukulele even more!

xyzabcd1955
    Participant

Awesome

namunyoska
    Participant

Thanks Andrew for all your lessons. I particularly enjoyed your lesson for “Here comes the Sun”- Beatles. And thanks for the generous giveaway.

solstes
    Participant

Hi Andrew and everyone! I am a just learning to play the uke. I am so glad I found this site! I hope to get premium membership for Christmas! 🙂

amarks33
    Participant

Hi Andrew and fellow musicians. I started playing Uke after my 3-year old daughter received one as a gift from her uncle, and I haven’t been able to put it down. I love the lessons here and signed up as a premium member.

I’m looking forward to progressing along with everyone here.
    Adam

debber90
    Participant

Love this site. Joined as premium member. Really helpful. Also play Ubass. Would love some lessons with the bass.

anders

hi andrew its great that you have started a forum
    now we can share coments and help each other out
    would be great if you could help me learn the intro to
    comming back to life by pink floyd
    i have been trying to get the right notes
    but just not right kind regards Anders

iamblake
    Participant

Hey Andrew my name’s Blake.. I live in central california and have been playing uke since last December. One of my favorite lessons was pink panther. I just wanna say thanks for your sweet lessons on YouTube and I wouldn’t mind if u chose me for your giveaway!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by iamblake.
    pnguyen777
    Participant

Hey Blake,

Where do you live in Central California? I also live in Central California, in Fresno/Clovis.

-Phuong

lantspance
    Participant

Awesome stuff! Found this site through reddit and learned a lot so far! Looking forward to watching the site grow 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.