Rock Class 101 Giveaway!

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Rock Class 101 Giveaway!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    gilbert

Love the website. Four forever!🎼

loraukulele1

I discovered your youtube channel a couple weeks ago and I’m already a better player than before. I don’t usually enter giveaways but I’m entering this one because I recently discovered a crack in my ukulele. It’s my only escape from stress and school and now it looks terrible. But enough of me being a charity case. Thanks for the amazing lessons and tips!! See you in your next video

-Lora

libbylondon
    Participant

I have 17 ukuleles, and I value them all. My favourites are my Kanile’a concert and my new KoAloha concert. The tone of these iststruments is fantastic. My third favourite is my Deering Banjo Ukulele which has a sound to match its incredible looks. Then I have two Cocobolos. From Nicaragua. I prefer the one with the side sound port. Next is my Kamaka Longneck soprano, perfect for those songs where you just wan Hawaiian Punch. I have a 1921 Style 1 Martin–beautiful tone, but hard to keep in tune with the old violin peg tuners. I could go on. Each one has a special place, and I do play about eight of them regularly.

dangerousdee
    Participant

I really liked some of the easy introductory lessons and hope to improve my skills watching and listening to these video lessons. Nice site btw. Playing the ukulele helps me cope with chronic pain a lot better than pain meds. So having the ability to play and improve makes me feel better.

lefay55

I would likeep to be considered for tthe give a way comp..I am new to the site and like in france…anyone near…im in indre ..would love to hear from others

dirtyd90

Hi,

my name is Daniel and i’m from Germany. I started dplaying the Ukulele around one year ago and i really love the site. Thanks a lot for all the awesome videos.

Cheers

Daniel

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by dirtyd90.
    lifelessons
    Participant

I want to win!!! I will play that ukulele every where. Tram,bus,train,plane and walking. 🙂

cyberdog
    Participant

Awesome I always wanted a community like this one. And a new uke wouldn’t hurt..

mitchjstein
    Participant

Wow,

Does this post qualify as an entry into the contest. I really like the sound of the Ukulele!!

Mitch

lefay55

Hi just want to say great site and great teachING methods

brettboy
    Participant

Andrew, Great videos Man! I really do well with your teaching style and I’m so happy to have discovered your site! I’ve been working hard on lots of your arrangements and hope to share a few on my youtube in the next few months. (I’ll definitely link to your videos when I do 🙂
    Please enter me in the the give away! Thanks 🙂

miruke
    Participant

Hello!
    I love your lessons and I’m loving the website!
    Since last year I have been learning to play the ukulele on a Soprano Stagg and I haven’t stopped since, it’s such an awesome instrument!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by miruke.
    donnaukulele

Thanks Andrew,

I find your set up on your website very easy to use and the format user friendly.

Keep up the good work!
    Cheers!
    Donna

carrie
    Participant

Originally found your Youtube channel about a year ago when I first bought a uke. I’ve been practicing and a full membership is now on my Christmas list.

pedrangales
    Participant

Hello!

Andrew, I really like your videos and I find all your material very useful to improve with my uke. Thanks for your effort.

Keep up the good work!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.