Tab Play Along Issue

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Tab Play Along Issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    soccer1
    Participant

If I put on the looper and end at a repeat bar, the whole website locks up and I have to kill the webpage and bring it back up. Anyone else experience this (I’m using an iPad)?

jody_hendrickson
    Participant

Hi @soccer1,

Yes, I had the same problem when learning Fingerpicking Etude #16 last month. It worked fine to play through, but froze up if I tried to manually set a looping section. (Like you, I was also trying to loop a section with a repeat). I am using a laptop with Windows 10. This is the first time the tab player has done this for me in a year of using it, so hopefully it is a temporary glitch.

Jody

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting me know. I’m getting the same issue on my end too. I’ll report the issue to their support team and update y’all when I hear back 🙂

dianna
    Participant

It’s not working for me at all….I’m in one of the strum courses and there is no sound on the play along sections.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Dianna, can you click the “speaker icon” and double check the volume is on?

null

If that doesn’t fix the issue, please let me know what device and browser you are using. Also, can you try using the player on a different device or browser? Please let me know if it works there.

dianna
    Participant

OK….I think I figured it out…..where it says “video”….mine had two different lines for “claw hammer”. It was clicked on second instead of the top one….so I clicked on top one…and that seems to be working….not sure why or what it is……but as long as it works, I’m happy. I just got a new iPad, so the device may have something to do with it. I did try on my iPhone and that worked no problem….Anyway, thank-you….issue resolved!😁

Andrew
    Keymaster

Update: The looping issue with repeat bars has been fixed. Thanks for bringing this to my attention 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.