Vote On Our Next Arrangement! (Vote Off #6)

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Vote On Our Next Arrangement! (Vote Off #6)

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    mac1984
    Participant

Chasing Cars

b_ukes_101

River flows in you

Andrew
    Keymaster

@gmflin8 – Check out this lesson. It teaches you how to simplify arrangements 🙂

Andrew
    Keymaster

Looks like River won by a landslide! We’ll get on it. Thx to everyone for voting!

wizlon
    Participant

Hi,
    Is it possible to go back to the old layout of the songs because it is very difficult to scroll so much with just one song showing per line block down left hand side of the screen when looking at the songs? Or is there something I am missing?
    I like being able to see more song icons at once when choosing or browsing – I get dizzy scrolling so extensively in the new layout …. it totally detracts from the enjoyment for me. Wonder if anyone else feels the same.
    Thanks,
    Laura

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi Laura, unfortunately we can not go back to the old method. With so much content on the site, we had to introduce a way to sort through the lessons in an efficient manor. I’d recommend taking advantage of the search filter. In the example video below, you can see that I selected:

Level 1
    Level 2
    Blues

And then further narrowed it down to High G Ukulele results only. Producing a narrowed result like this with the old setup was not possible. I believe this method will help folks find lessons they are interested in faster.

nelsonlin2021
    Participant

Mad World

joe150
    Participant

Hey there Delilah , is my vote

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.