A Special Request for Anne Godfrey

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself A Special Request for Anne Godfrey

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    annefgodfrey
    Participant

Thank you planetfink. Tom had been sick a long, long time. He fought an incredible fight to stay with his family but in the end, he had to go “home”.

Humble “thank you” for your thoughts & prayers.

lisadmh
    Participant

I so sorry, Anne. I wish you peace as you go through this very hard time. The community here is thinking of you.

annefgodfrey
    Participant

Tom’s graveside service was exactly what he wanted. It was beautiful & his sons honored their dad in such an amazing manner..

You can see a video of each if you wish to “friend” me on Facebook. (Anne F Godfrey). I will certainly CONFIRM each of you.

Much love, Rock Class FAMILY!

robinboyd
    Participant

It took me a while, but here is my cover of When I’m 64 for you. I hope you are managing okay in what must be a really tough time.

jinajupiter
    Participant

Dear Anne, I wish you all the strength you need. I lost my father two weeks ago. Only two days before he started leaving us I received my ukulele by mail order on the 9th of April. I learned a few basic chords very fast and played gently on his bed side.
    The ukulele is a great instrument for this situation, very gentle, sweet and consoling. My father also seemed to like it as far as he could react.
    He grew up listening Hawaiian music. So I very well understand how your little buddy helped and helps you through these tough times.
    All the best to you and take care, Jina

annefgodfrey
    Participant

Dear Nina,

Please accept my heartfelt sorrow upon the loss of your father. Our loved one’s passing leaves us devastated but not without hope. I trust that my beloved Tom is in heaven where he is so loved & where he no longer suffers.

Many prayers for you as you grieve the loss of your dad.

Thank you for contacting me. Let’s keep learning the ukulele & let it be a source of joy. Love to you this day, Anne

annefgodfrey
    Participant

My finger hit an N instead of J…Nina.
    Hello & much love to Andrew & all at Rock Class.

jinajupiter
    Participant

My prayers for you as well. Practicing when I’m 64 as well. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.