Help Us Plan the Next 6 Months of Ukulele Lessons!

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Help Us Plan the Next 6 Months of Ukulele Lessons!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

I’m not sure, it may not be working for some folks. I have submitted a ticket for the issue, so hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

wabbit
    Participant

For me, when I go to a song only “My Favorites” is visible but not “Add to my Collection”.

But if I press My Favorites then back page my browser (Firefox) to get back to the song, Add to my Collection appears. Not only does it appear but it continues to work correctly no matter what tabs or pages I might open or close.

When I close my browser and start a new browser then I’m back to having just My Favorites again.

So if this works similarly for others, it might be a temporary solution. And it might provide a clue about how to fix it for the tech guys.

marni11

Andrew,
    That’s fine! I’m looking forward to using it in the future!!!

Andrew
    Keymaster

wabbit, that’s exactly what was happening. They wrote me back today saying it has been fixed, but I’ll be keeping an eye on it and please let me know if you have any further issues with it.

marni11

Andrew,
    I’m still having to same problem with it. Just letting you know, so you can let them know. 🙂

Andrew
    Keymaster

Sorry about that, I let them know the issue still persists.

wabbit
    Participant

It’s still the same for me.

rickeymike
    Participant

Hey Community, just a thought…… I use explorer when I use the Favorites and the Add to Collection. Try that. But, I have to go to Chrome to use the tab play-along because explorer will not isolate bars in the play-a-long.

Rickey

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi Rickey, I’d encourage you to only use Chrome for the site. Explorer has been replaced by Edge and will no longer be supported by the features that will be continually updated in web browsers.

The issue affects all browsers. They have not found a solution yet, but hope to have it resolved by Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience!

rickeymike
    Participant

Will do. Thanks, Andrew

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi guys, looks like the “My Favorites” bug has been squashed 🙂 Let me know if you experience any more issues.

marni11

Hi! I don’t see any option for anything to do with “My Favorites” now. It looks like it used to look, before “My Favorites” happened. Just letting you know!

marni11

Except I still have the “My Favs” tab.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi Marni, everything is working on my end. What browser and device are you using? Can you log out and re-log in again and try. If that doesn’t work, can you clear the browser’s “cache”, then try again.

marni11

Hi! I am using Chrome, on our desktop. I tried to log out re-log in already and that didn’t work. I don’t know quite what you mean by “Clear the browser’s cache”? I might have to ask someone in my family how. . . I’m not that good with electronics. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.