Help Us Plan the Next 6 Months of Ukulele Lessons!

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Help Us Plan the Next 6 Months of Ukulele Lessons!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    marni11

Sorry, I meant Firefox.

wabbit
    Participant

It’s working fine for me. I’m using Firefox.

richo_uke
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

it worked in the very beginning but now it doesn’t work anymore.

On the right side I can see both “add…” and “my favorites” but it doesn’t add or show anything.
    On top of the site “my fav” shows me the songs I put on the list in the very beginning but if I click on it I get the following response “It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.”

I’m using a MacBook with the latest version of SAFARI 11.1.2

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi Richo, I tested it in MacBook with Safari and all worked normal. Can you try to clear the browser’s “cache” and see if that resolves the issue.

wabbit
    Participant

Unfortunately, it doesn’t work perfectly for me anymore either. The “Add to Collection” and “My Favorites” both appear to the right as they should. Clicking “Add to Collection” does add my song to the collection but clicking “My Favorites” doesn’t take me anywhere.

Clicking “My Favs” at the top of the page does take me to the collection though. So despite the “My Favorites” glitch it is still fully functional for me. It’s not a big deal but I thought I’d mention it.

I’m using an HP laptop running Windows 7 and am using Firefox. I did clear my cache but that didn’t change things.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Wabbit, can you try with a different browser? Like, Chrome. Let me know if that works. In the past, folks that experience site issues are almost always using Firefox or IE. Not sure why those browsers have so many issues…

wabbit
    Participant

I installed Chrome but it worked the same as firefox; clicking on “My Favorites” didn’t take me anywhere.

I fooled around with it a little more and found that when I right clicked on “My Favorites” and selected “Open Link in New Tab” it did in fact open the favorites page in a new tab. Likewise when I right clicked and selected “Open link in New Window”, a new window opened to the favorites page. This was true for both Chrome and Firefox. It really seems to want to work but can’t quite get there.

For the sake of thoroughness I changed my mouse to see if that had any effect; it didn’t.

Kevin

Andrew
    Keymaster

Ahh did you see this error message, click on “My Favorites” and it turns into this, not taking you anywhere:

null

I’ll send in a ticket for help on troubleshooting the issues… I don’t get it, it worked fine for a day or 2. Wish I could try to fix it, but I think it’s coded with PHP, no idea how that works.

wabbit
    Participant

Yeah, I do get that. Each time I click on My Favorites it cycles through “Add to Collection” and “Remove FavoriteAdd to Collection”.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi guys, they have fixed the issue. Keep an eye on it and please let me know if you experience any further issues.

wabbit
    Participant

It’s working for me. I tried using it every which way on both Chrome and Firefox and it was all good.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Awesome to hear! 🙂

richo_uke
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    I just noticed your message and gave it another try.

What I found is that it is working fine on my MacBook with Safari if I add a SONG!!! to the collection.
    If I add a piece of music out of the fingerpicking course, e.g. Thumb Etude, it will be listed under my favs but if I click on it, it can’t find the file.
    I receive the same error message I reported on august, 8th:
    “It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.”

Hope this will help
    Rici

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting me know Rici, I submitted the error to the developer.

zukulele

Hi Andrew,
    Congratulations on your sponsorship! I think all the changes for the next 6 months are pretty good. I hope to learn more and compose duet lessons (especially some in the pop genre) and songs with a looper tutorial (I ended buying the Ditto you recommended). Some baritone lessons would be really nice too. Also, I really like the picking style you used in the songs like Perfect and A Thousand Years; you were able to play the words of the song and pluck the background music as well. I don’t know what it’s called but I would like to learn how to arrange pieces like that. Thanks!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by zukulele.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.