Help Us Plan the Next 6 Months of Ukulele Lessons!

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Help Us Plan the Next 6 Months of Ukulele Lessons!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks Zion, much appreciated! That playing style is called chord melody. Check out our course, How to Write a Song on the Ukulele, as it dives deep into how I write and arrange songs. πŸ™‚

zukulele

Awesome! I’ll definitely do that.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hey guys, the Favorites feature should work with course units now. Let me know if anything else pops up πŸ™‚

richo_uke
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

now it all works fine on my system and I like that there is an icon next to the song so that I know that this special “song” is from the course list.
    Thanks. I do like the favorite list – makes things a lot easier.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Awesome! Glad that all is working and the icon was a nice touch. The developer suggested it, glad he did!

—-

So I had an idea to further develop it – right now we only have 1 master list, or 1 collection. Let me know if that is suitable, because an idea to add for the future is to allow you to have multiple collections – where you could also name them. For ex:

Classical collection
    Blues collection

This way you could better categorize your favorite lessons. Let me know if this is something you would want, or do you prefer to have just one collection (as it is now). I also have to see if this could be possible with the developer.

rickeymike
    Participant

Multiple collections would be great for the future. I could split it into courses, Level 1,2,3 songs, challenges, etc.

lisadmh
    Participant

I love the favourites feature. My pick for multiple categories would be learning, wish list, and can play. And maybe a 4th that’s set list. That is how I organize tabs on my tablet, but it would be easier directly on the site so I could go to the right category for different types of practicing with that all useful tab viewer.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback guys! He said it is possible! He’s tied up atm working on other projects, but can begin soon on it. Keep you posted πŸ™‚

rickeymike
    Participant

Definitely a lagniappe so take your time.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi guys, the developer is working on the addition to My Favorites πŸ™‚

Also, if you have instagram, please add us @rockclass101 – for sneak peaks of what’s to come! A lot of you asked for more vocal tunes, and we are bringing you a classic backed with a full band jam track!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi guys, the developer has finished the update to My Favorites! You now have the ability to add custom collections! Here is a quick rundown on the new feature:

Hope you guys enjoy it!

rickeymike
    Participant

So cool to have this extra. Thanks, Andrew.

bklynsoul
    Participant

Oooh! I like this new feature. It’s a definite time saver and super easy to use. I’ve already set up a Holiday folder and one for other songs I’d like to learn. Thank you!!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Glad you guys dig it! πŸ™‚

lisadmh
    Participant

Here I was thinking you’d never be able to please everyone with categories, but I think you did it. Customizable categories, brilliant. Thanks Andrew.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.