Participate in the December 2018 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE to Win Kanile'a!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the December 2018 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE to Win Kanile'a!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Gaby
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hello everyone! Great entries so far, i really enjoy the christmas spirit 🙂
    I haven´t had the time to participate in a while (..or i didn´t take the time..) but i just had to learn the first Noel. Its one of my favourite christmas songs 🙂 So this is the best i could do in one go, in front of a microphone 😉

Please let me know if the link shouldn´t work, thank you 🙂

And merry christmas everyone!

brenna
    Participant

I am a Christmas member!!!
    It’not to win the Kanile’a Uke. It’s only to say you merry Christmas.
    Per un Natale sereno e felice a tutti!!!

ultramom
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here is my entry for December.
    Merry Christmas!

shortman

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hey all, here’s my entry for December, The First Noel.
    I’m really unhappy with it, a few mistakes and it just sounds bad, maybe my techniques off, not sure, either way times up! Here’s what I got.
    Thanks for the chance to be a part of this competition these past few months Andrew it’s been really inspiring.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

The First Noel

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by shortman. Reason: Link didn't work
    ukuleleloo
    Participant

PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi Everyone!

Happy Holidays! Here is my entry for this month. I chose We Three Kings, so I can keep working on the pull offs and hammer ons. There’s quite a few mistakes in this one, yikes. I definitely need another month to work on this piece.

stinyuke

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here is my second upload of my entry. This time a video.

@rickeymike
    : maybe it is a combination of both, haha 🙂

Merry Christmas to everyone.

tiff27
    Participant

Hi everyone. I’m Tiffany – Robin’s wife. Here’s the first Noel.

rickeymike
    Participant

Stiny looks like you solved both problems. Well done……….but why didn’t you climb up that Yucca(?) and put up the shining star?

ellisille

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

As always, as soon as I hit record, random mistakes kept happening, which weren’t there before. Oh well, performance fright is real.
    Happy holidays everyone 🙂

coffeemug
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

Hi! I think I bit off more than I can chew this month because I’m still chewing. There are plenty of mistakes here, but it’s one of the few takes I got all the way through the song despite my lapses in skill.

Please…be distracted by the shiny, bright objects in the video!

Warm wishes for a happy holiday to all my uke friends!

jacoob_slezak
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi guys,
    here is my attempt for December challenge.
    Same as last month I did my recording in work during night shift 😀 (It is the only place quiet enough)

So Marry Christmass everybody and hope you’ll enjoy my version of The First Noel.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/h33IHTuNmjE

kcharles15
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I really enjoyed working on chord melody for The First Noel. Up until finding Rock Class 101 in October I had very little fingerstyle experience so I decided to sign up for premium membership so I can access all the courses and tabs!

malachi

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I did better than i thought i would.

Could someone explain how to link to a youtube video. I can’t seem to figure out how to get it right.

kanae926
    Participant

Spencer, all you have to do is copy/paste the URL to the page in its own line and it will automatically display it for you (no embed code necessary).

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 290 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.