Participate in the December 2018 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE to Win Kanile'a!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the December 2018 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE to Win Kanile'a!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    leahwoosley

So nice to see Matt joining as an instructor for the site!

ukukelley1
    Participant

Hi all,

I checked today and Ukulele Kids Club is already on an approved list of charities for my employer’s matching gifts program. So Boeing will match my donation dollar for dollar!

If you work for a company that has a matching gifts program check it out and Rockclass101 can help bring even more ukuleles to children who need the healing power and joy of self-made music!

Sheryl

kanae926
    Participant

EXCELLENT reminder, Sheryl! I completely forgot my employer does that. I will need to make sure I submit my donation for them to match.

Thanks!!

robinboyd
    Participant

The key Katie is singing in is all sorts of tricky. I might cheat and use a capo to make it more comfortable.

jakeypoo
    Participant

Here’s my submission for this month’s challenge 😊

rickkhan
    Participant

I AM a PREMIUM MEMBER.
    Here is my entry for Challenge 22. After tackling moon last month, thought to go with a shorter song with Auld Lang Syne. While shorter, it is still challenging for me from a timing standpoint. Granted, I’m still practicing. Rick

deadbuggy
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

My mash-up of What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve and Auld Lang Syne with a sprig of mistletoe thrown in at the end. Have a great holiday, everyone!

russellbarnett
    Participant

What a great charity! I have had a good year so I made a donation.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thank you so kindly, Russell! For anyone donating who wishes to remain anonymous in the amount, please do send me an email so that I can keep a tally going 🙂

It’s awesome to see posts already on day 1 and if you didn’t see in our email yesterday, we have raised $435 already. TRULY AMAZING!

mheiden
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER
    Here is First Noel for December’s Challenge. I would like to learn more than one song this month, so this one is in early.

The site isn’t taking my donation–so I’ll try again and send you an email Andrew.

laurasil
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here is my entry for this month’s challenge.

I love to sing but I don’t know how to sing, so sorry for your ears. Katie should do singing lessons as well 😉 I love all the songs this month (didn’t actually know any of them), I am learning another one, maybe I’ll upload it as well.

Have an awesome day!

robinboyd
    Participant

@laurasil – Your singing sounds great, and congratulations for being the first person to play and sing in one of these monthly challenges!

laurasil
    Participant

@robinboyd Thank you so much! I have watched your Moon video like 20 times already. Lovely performance!

robinboyd
    Participant

Thanks Laura 🙂

ukuleleluke

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Happy Hanukkah! Here’s my first entry for this month’s challenge – what a great cause, too.

Hope you enjoy it!

I Have a Little Dreidel

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 290 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.