Participate in the June 2017 Member Challenge – TV Themes Challenge ($400 Prize)

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the June 2017 Member Challenge – TV Themes Challenge ($400 Prize)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    antony945
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to the forum and also in the world of ukulele in general, but I wanted to try this challenge because I’m a GOT fan, and I could not miss the opportunity to learn to play its theme song.
    Unfortunately, I only have the basic subscription, but I managed to learn the whole arrangement by watching Andrew play in the video tutorial.
    I’m probably going to make the premium subscription later but in the meantime here is my try at the “Game Of Thrones Theme” 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by antony945.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by antony945.

Been trying my best for the last month, but boy it sure could still use some work. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

krasimirka55
    Participant

Here is my Sponge Bob Square Pants Theme. I didn’t have enough time to practice so it is only at about 50%.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by krasimirka55.
    yoavlan

My attempt at the Spongebob theme:

klapaucjusz
    Participant

Hi, here is my try on Games of Thrones. I’m beginnier, but I love this tune so here is my video.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by klapaucjusz.
    bjblue2
    Participant

I have no idea if this will work. Hope so, SpongeBob is now haunting my dreams. I’m learning that I should record every single time I play a song. I’m sure I had better takes. They say practice makes perfect. (We’really not perfect yet).

ukuleleloo
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Hope your therapy is going well. Here’s my Spongebob SquarePant entry.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by ukuleleloo.
    lisamcc
    Participant

Hey,
    I’ve been playing now for 6 months and have decided to tackle the game of thrones tune which has taken a lot of practice. The recording is very buzzy but I can’t seem to change any settings and the mic is sensitive.
    Anyhow, here is my attempt at it so far (it’s amazing how nerve wracking having a video on is!!!)
    Thanks for the cool challenge Andrew
    Lisa

owllady
    Participant

Here is Naomi playing!!

annemarie
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

This is Anne and I really had fun learning this song. Can’t wait till the next one. Thanks for doing this.

Anne Jenkins

tommyn
    Participant

Here is my attempt to the challenge. Thank you Andrew for the tutorial especially when season 7 is coming out this July. I’m nervous for this is my very first challenge. It’s indeed harder to play it all together after so many failed attempts.

tommyn
    Participant
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Hey guys! First off, awesome job to everyone! We had 47 submissions overall, that’s insane! I haven’t gotten around to reviewing everyone’s performance yet, but I will be working on that over the next few days. So check back on this post to get your feedback soon 🙂

Here is the video announcing our winner. I’ll be sending you an email soon, so be on the lookout for that 🙂

carrie
    Participant

Grats Luke!

kayleighb

Congrats Luke! Not jealous at all! 😉

Well done everyone, it was really nice as a newbie to see so many different people playing!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.