Participate in the June 2017 Member Challenge – TV Themes Challenge ($400 Prize)

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the June 2017 Member Challenge – TV Themes Challenge ($400 Prize)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    kate_le

I found it quite punny, so I played this on my pineapple.

ddonaldson

Apologies for the poor audio quality, couldn’t do any better with my setup.

More practice is needed to tighten this up but overall I’m happy with how quickly I learned the song, even if I can play all parts well every time.

Thanks for the fun challenge, Andrew!

jakeypoo
    Participant

Hi, I’m really keen to participate in this competition…however, i have basic membership, which means i can’t learn the part 2 of spongebob theme. Is it possible to just play the part 1 of it?

jakeypoo
    Participant

This is my entry for this challenge, do let me know if i have to play the whole song, and how if i have basic membership. Thank you 🙂

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi Jake, you can enter the challenge with a partial arrangement. I review every performance and offer helpful tips to all who enter. But, in order to qualify for the giveaway, you must perform the entire piece.

jakeypoo
    Participant

But i only have the basic membership, how do i learn the full song?
    If i were to arrange the last part by myself, is it still counted that i have an entry for this challenge?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by jakeypoo.
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Jake, premium membership is not required for the challenge, but premium membership will make it much easier to learn.

In our last challenge, one of our basic members was able to learn a premium member song by watching the performance video and other member’s submissions: https://rockclass101.com/forums/topic/participate-in-the-may-2017-member-challenge-classical-ukulele-challenge/page/7/#post-11776

Unfortunately, you will need to play our complete arrangement to qualify for the giveaway.

jakeypoo
    Participant

Alright! I will try my best to learn it 🙂

jakeypoo
    Participant

Here is my entry for this competition 🙂

cyberloh
    Participant

Hi Andrew, this is how I play Bar 9, 10 and 11. I can’t speed up anymore. Please advise. Thanks!

olphart

hey Jakey, that’s better than I’m doing at the moment! I can’t believe i’m having more trouble with this than I did with the Mountain King!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi cyberloh, here is a short video with some helpful tips. Please let me know if you have any questions.

brettboy
    Participant

Hello Uke-Stars!
    Here is my submission for Game of Thrones Theme. Andrew came up with such a beautiful arrangement and it’s fun to play too! Thanks for the challenge!

cyberloh
    Participant

Hi Andrew, thank you so much for your guidance and valuable advice! Now I realize my mistakes. I’ll strive to improve my playing.

twizzler
    Participant

https://soundcloud.com/joe-squash/spongebob here is a link to my soundcloud recording of spongebob (My real preformance begains at 0.08).

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.