Participate in the March 2024 Member Challenge: Irish Songs!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the March 2024 Member Challenge: Irish Songs!

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

We had 31 members participate this month! I was blown away by everyone’s performances! Y’all aced these Irish tunes! ๐Ÿ™‚

This month’s prize was a $200 Kala Mango Ukulele. So without further ado, the winner is:

null

null

Our April Challenge is LIVE: https://rockclass101.com/april-2024-challenge

The theme is Original Music and it’s your first chance to WIN a $1,400 Kanile’a Oha Baritone Ukulele AND a $3,100 Kanile’a KTR Tenor Ukulele! Hope to see everyone in the challenge! ๐Ÿ™‚

jbmills07
    Participant

Congrats @deadbuggy !!

deadbuggy
    Participant

Thank You, Andrew and Mike!

leb397
    Participant

First to post in March and #1 winner!! Congrats @deadbuggy

ldarrow
    Participant

Congrats @deadbuggy

dianna
    Participant

Congratulations @Deadbuggy! Nice Kala!

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

Yay, congrats @deadbuggy! Pretty uke! ๐Ÿ˜Š

jody_hendrickson
    Participant

@Andrew Thank you for your encouragement and for the practice tip. I definitely get sucked into wanting to try the whole piece at once. I will try and be more methodical (and disciplined!)in my practice.

@jbmills07
    Thank you for your kind words. I went back and forth between a high G concert and my new baritone uke working on “Red is the Rose” and the baritone was definitely more challenging! You played it beautifully, even with your biggest fan draped around your neck!

@leb397
    My deepest condolences on losing your mother. Your “Red is the Rose” was a beautiful tribute to her.

gi_gi_
    Participant

@deadbuggy Congratulations. Your playing made us all want to learn that song. So beautifulโ€ฆ

brettboy
    Participant

Congratulations @deadbuggy You rocked this Challenge ๐Ÿ™‚

2 Weeks ago I posted a rough “take 1” of Smash the Windows to make the deadline for this Irish Music Challenge… BUT I’ve still been working on it everyday!

Please check out this “take 2” – It’s faster and smoother! I’m quite pleased with this one ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy Spring/Autumn to all my Uke Friends out there!!!

ldarrow
    Participant

@brettboy, that was really fabulous. Just listening make one think โ€œFunโ€.

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@brettboy, you are hilarious. How are you real? I’m cry laughing from that. You’re just so dang enthusiastic. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜… Also, that was perfect. Really perfect. I’m pretty sure it was your destiny to play that song because you captured the spirit perfectly, and you did iron out the tiny little hesitations from the last play through. Thank you for sharing that! ๐Ÿ˜‚

leb397
    Participant

Excellent @brettboy fun to listen to and so smooth. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ƒ makes me want to dance

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.