Participate in the November 2023 Member Challenge – WIN $935 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the November 2023 Member Challenge – WIN $935 Kanile’a

Viewing 11 posts - 181 through 191 (of 191 total)
  • Author
    nelsonlin2021
    Participant

@Andrew thank you for your feedback as always. I have learned so much from the monthly challenges, live lessons and this community. This month marked my 2 years of participation and ukulele playing woo hoo! Uke has brought me much joy and inner peace. Looking forward to rock out the next challenge with everyone!

ldarrow
    Participant

@andrew thank you for your confidence in me and my attempts at more difficult songs. This years progress has be frustrating for me. After my left hand finger injuries earlier in the year, I feel my progress has slowed. My fingers have not yet reached full strength; plus, my ring finger healed such that it curves toward and over my little finger making some things difficult. I continue to try to adjust and build strength, but it has affected how i feel about my abilities. Your kind words and confidence mean a lot. Thank you.

abster
    Participant

@jbmills07 we loved the playing and Abster laughed a lot watching the cat!

abster
    Participant

@muzikmama thanks a lot!

abster
    Participant

@dianna

@The_Bumble_Bard

Thannks so much

abster
    Participant

@Andrew thanks so much. We look forward to monthly challenges!

abster
    Participant

@Andrew
    thanks so much. We look forward to monthly challenges!

abster
    Participant

@Andrew
    thanks so much. We look forward to monthly challenges!

@leb397
    thank you!

mikeramsey2

I know this is too late for the November challenge, but wanted to post anyway!

leb397
    Participant

@mikeramsey2 Wow impressive you played that up to speed. Very nice. I struggled at 80%. Well done.
    It’s such a pretty song. I’m trying to keep it in my memory. (not easy) 😁

muzikmama
    Participant

@mikeramsey2 Shame you missed the challenge but cool that you posted. You did so well. Always amazes me how fast people can do slides.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by muzikmama.
Viewing 11 posts - 181 through 191 (of 191 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.