Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    jaxonnn
    Participant

I think it would be really cool to have some jake songs on here, his stuff sounds so good, and would definitely add to the level 3/4 categories and maybe some violent femmes too!!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hey Jaxon, while I’d love to feature some of Jake’s arrangements, all of our lessons have to be our arrangements (unless permission is received by the arranger, such as the case for Freight Train by Ukulelezaza).

VF is fine though! Let me know which song(s) 🙂

shapoe1
    Participant

I would love to get some Lord Huron on here. They have several songs that are pretty popular right like “the night we met” and “ends of the earth”.

olphart

Andrew,
    I think the Hukilau song would make a good beginner lesson, particularly if you added your special touch to it.

Andrew
    Keymaster

I added these 2 to my request list, thanks guys!

im_krister

if you’re considering video games, Metal Gear’s theme is an epic one! but I’m not getting my hopes up as this might not be too popular.

The Only Exception by paramore is good as well. Something from Vanessa Carlton would be nice – playing that famous and fast piano tune from A Thousand Miles in a Uke would be amazing.

of course, at some point you’re going to need to make a lesson for Jake’s While My Guitar Gently Weeps 🙂

lisadmh
    Participant

Is People Are Strange on your list by chance? I heard it on a Facebook uke post the other day and LOVED it but all I can find is boring chord tabs. Nothing like your arrangements.

Hello, i would like to suggest a couple of my favorites:
    – Slow Dancing in a Burning Room – John mayer
    – Waiting on the World to Change – John Mayer
    – anything by John Mayer really haha
    – This Town by Niall Horan
    – Soldier by Gavin DeGraw

im_krister

I’m with nolandonley14.. Slow Dancing in a Burning Room or anything from John Mayer! 🙂

Andrew
    Keymaster

Slow dancing has been requested a few times now, I really dig that song. What about Gravity? You guys like that too?

Andrew
    Keymaster

I wrote this solo for Gravity years back, would be cool to transpose it to uke! And enjoy how awkward/unnatural I used to be in front of the camera in the video below haha

olphart

I just ran into this:
    http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?128071-My-rendition-of-The-Star-Spangled-Banner

His arrangement sounds very Andrewesk, and I thing it would make a great lesson piece.

olphart

This arrangement is so Andrewesk. It would make a great lesson piece.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?128071-My-rendition-of-The-Star-Spangled-Banner

yoavlan

Hey Andrew, Yoav here. I would like to suggest “life on mars?” by David Bowie.
    Maybe something similar to this arrangement:

cyberloh
    Participant

Hi Andrew, may I suggest that you add Ballade Pour Adeline to your request list? Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.