Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 13 posts - 541 through 553 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    dianna
    Participant

More clawhammer!

Kitchen Girl key of A
    Cluck Ol’ Hen key of key of A
    June Apple key of A
    Shady Grove key of Am
    Big Sciota key of G
    Red Haired Boy key of A
    Shove that Pig’s foot a little closer to the fire key of G

I mention the keys, because sometimes they transpose to a more ukulele friendly key…..these are just a few examples……the list of traditional/old-time and blue grass is endless….sticking to the traditional key means we can try to play clawhammer ukulele in a jam with other instruments (my dream)!😁

mark1256
    Participant

Now and Then – Beatles new/final song.

lhamilton
    Participant

Down by the River — Baldur’s Gate 3

samira
    Participant

Hi, could you please teach us how to play “Where is my mind” on the ukulele https://youtu.be/90Fpjwctqlw?si=JkJCq9kuiHZgaIDz

Andrew
    Keymaster

@lhamilton – Thanks for the great suggestion, Linda. It’s coming this Friday 🙂

popchic
    Participant

Babooshka. I absolutely love this played by Elisabeth Pfeiffer, even though I’ve never really liked the actual song (if that makes sense)?

marthad
    Participant

I suggest two popular Chinese songs: Moli Hua (Jasmine Flower) and “Moon Represents My Heart”.

janaq1
    Participant

How Far I’ll Go (from Moana)

How to Train Your Dragon – Flying theme

Lemon Tree by Fools Garden

brunobruno
    Participant

Go with the flow (Queens Of The Stone Age)

jnjmalos
    Participant

El Condor Pasa, please.

burnt_bird
    Participant

An easy tutorial for beginners on how to play Songbird by Christine Mcvie. On either tenor or baritone, or possibly both would be great

willw18
    Participant

Would love to have something by noah kahan, perhaps stick season, would be interesting to see if the banjo riff could be translated for ukulele.

anglianjiae
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    Is it possible to do a song tutorial and teaching on the phantom of the opera (like Taimane version) and also despacito. thanks a lot. I really love that song and hope that I can learn and play it. That’s my dream of playing these songs in ukulele. Thanks Andrew. Hope you can do a tutorial soon for this song.

Viewing 13 posts - 541 through 553 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.