Participate in the April 2019 Member Challenge – WIN a Kanile’a Tenor Uke!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the April 2019 Member Challenge – WIN a Kanile’a Tenor Uke!

Viewing 5 posts - 301 through 305 (of 305 total)
  • Author
    fiat-lux
    Participant

Merci beaucoup Stephen for the feedback ! I know you’re absolutely right about the metronome practice but i find it difficult to play with, mix of stressful and boring for me. Anyway, i’ll try again cause that’s the best way to improve the rythm.

andracass
    Participant

andracass – You are well on your way on this one! The notes are there, and your right hand feel is very relaxed. It sounds like you are still getting used to some of the transitions to certain chord shapes, and I think just going over the parts you hesitate on will clear the rest up! I noticed a wobbly sound as you were playing…is this from your camera, or is something loose on your ukulele? You might want to look into that if it’s the ukulele. It may just be a loose tuning peg or screw (if it’s not just the microphone you’re recording through). Thanks for taking part in this challenge!

@Stephen
    thank you!
    What do you mean for “wobbly sound”? My ukulele seems regular. I have recorded with an iPhone, but I really not understand what kind of sound is wrong.

Andrew
    Keymaster

MT – sounds like some weird echo effect picked up on your recording.

andracass
    Participant

OK. I will make the next recording with the other ukulele and we’ll see if there is the same effect.

borjez

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the flattering comment on my submission! It made my night.

Thanks for listening, and for ignoring the creaking chair! 😮

JB

Viewing 5 posts - 301 through 305 (of 305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.