Participate in the August 2022 Member Challenge: WIN Bamboo Ukulele!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the August 2022 Member Challenge: WIN Bamboo Ukulele!

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    nelsonlin2021
    Participant

Wow. I’m speechless. This is incredible. I can’t believe it that I have won a real beaut!!

Thank you so much Andrew for all of your feedback and thank you for the kind words @leb397, @The_Bumble_Bard, @jbmills07, @tessiert. I’m so proud to be part of this community.

P.S. Just the other day I was curious what a bamboo uke sounds like and I came across the performance by @jbmills07 who played beautifully on his bamboo uke and I was trying to imagine what’s it’s like to hold one and play it. A few days later, my dream came true. I’m so over the moon :)))

lhamilton
    Participant

Congratulations, @nelsonlin2021 — it looks like a lovely ukulele and will sound beautiful!

nelsonlin2021
    Participant

Thank you @lhamilton. I’m so looking for it. My current’s ukulele’s fretboard is made out of plastic. I can’t wait to feel and play on a fretboard that’s made out of organic material 🙂

olemartin
    Participant

@mark65536

Thanks! Looks like a really nice one 😊

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by olemartin.
    rafaela
    Participant

@Andrew Thanks so much for your feedback! And yes for sure, I am already looking forward to learning many new songs 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.