Participate in the December 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the December 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    annefgodfrey
    Participant

Sent from my iPhone

This video is humiliating but a submission as I promised Andrew to try. Also, it is an humble gift to my late husband, Tom, for his loving support of all my endeavors in life.

Merry Christmas & humble gratitude.

I am a prime member.

kelsey91
    Participant

Here is entry # 1 for this month (premium member). This song was fun to play! I had played it for the first time last year. This isn’t perfect, I know I messed up a few chords and the strumming at times but I kept going cause I only did two takes and could only get everyone out of the room for about 15 minutes 😄 anyway hope you like it! This is normally pretty low for me to sing but hope it sounds ok ✌🏻 Great job everyone

cstiber

I am a premium member.
    I went for Sevivon Sov Sov Sov for this month’s challenge. I felt more at ease playing during recording and I did better to remember to have fun with it. Though frustration wasn’t entirely absent it was much easier than last month. This month was a little hectic and I didn’t get to dedicate as much time as I wanted to towards practice, but this is the best recording I came up with. It was between this better play through and another recording where I didn’t mess up the out, but slower, more clunky play through. Anywho I hope this suffices and that AJ doesn’t see me butchering his version of a Hebrew song next to a Christmas tree. Merry Christmas all!

Ps. Donating $30 to UKC

Andrew
    Keymaster

Here are the rest of the folks on page 11.

rufio0 – Great playing, Ilija! Only thing I’d suggest is to work on the areas where you had little pauses and the outro – which is the trickiest part of this tune. But overall it was awesome, keep up the great work!

celia21 – Beautifully played! I loved listening to your performance. Keep up the great work!

sarahd – What a lovely performance, Sarah. Well done!

henri0 – Beautiful performance, Rhian! I’m so sorry to hear that you aren’t feeling well. I hope you feel better soon and thank you so much for the donation!

morrieuke1 – I would rock that sweater it looks awesome to me! Now I gotta see if they make one for RATT lol!

I gotta tell you, you’ve been knocking these last few challenges out of the park! Amazing job, keep up the great work Michael!

lisadmh
    Participant

It’s been fun watching so many entries pour in today. So many great takes of all the different songs!

@annefgodfrey
    , you have such a nice voice to listen to. The playing is great too. Very nice!

Thanks for sharing, everyone, and happy holidays.

kelsey91
    Participant

Entry #2 for this month – Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Fun song to play! I also donated $25 to the uke kids club!! Merry Christmas everyone 🎄✌🏻

cimarronsailor
    Participant

I am a premium member.

I tuned before I filmed, but it sounds like I didn’t.

Apologies for the aggressive edit at the end.

beauke

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Fabulous piece! So much fun to play – however I’d need at least another couple of weeks! So far from happy, but here it is.

Merry Christmas all. Thanks to the team for another year of great ukulele learning and support. I think it has never been more important.

isabelm
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Really enjoying the strum and sing tutorials from Ashley! Here’s my cover of What Are You Doing New Years Eve

sarrafina
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

Hi this is Sarrafina and for this months challenge I played Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.
    It was fun learning to play a holiday classic. Perhaps the most challenging part was getting the pacing down.

Would love your feedback!

Happy Holidays!

Sarrafina

treble_rebel
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Treble_Rebel

Hi, I’m a new member and I’m loving my time here and the warm welcome from this community! This is me playing Rudolph, it’s through SoundCloud. Sorry I’m unsure if I’m supposed to link the file here or as an attachment. I think I figured it out lol. Thank you!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by treble_rebel.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Andrew.
    santai
    Participant

My last post seems to have vanished on editing?
    So here we go again. 😉

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

santai
    Participant

Now that my post seems to show, including the soundcloud link, I don’t dare editing it again. So here comes what I had to say apart from just posting my submission.

I really love those lessons including singing! Keep them coming! 😀 This whole platform here is just great. You’re doing a wonderful job – not only with the tutorials, but keeping us busy and hooked. Keep up the great work!

And of course: Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone here!! See you next year! 🙂

kirpuff
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I started way too late this month, so it definitely needs work. Ill keep at it, thanks Steven for a beautiful arrangement! I have also donated 50 dollars to the uke kids club. Happy Holidays, all!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by kirpuff.
    mkstewart67
    Participant

I am a premium member.

Ok, here is Sevivon Sov Sov Sov. I really haven’t had enough time to smooth this out or get it memorized but I just Love this tune! Thank you for Teaching me!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.